What do I have to do?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Escapist, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have some problems with my girlfriend. And, I'd like to know if you could give some advice on the matter.

She says, I'm lying, while I've been honest to her. Then she is talking to this person, who had a thing for her in the past, and probably still has. But they seem to get allong. Even though she disliked him. Though lately it doesn't look like that at all. She keeps being delayed in her replies, and says that she is talking to him. It gives me the feeling, I'm going to lose her. Especially, due what she said to me. "You're the only poison around." It hurts. x.x

This is about an online relationship, though we have met up a few times, so it evolved to real, just as much. It'd be nice if you could give input about this issue. It'd be appreciated dearly. D:

Regards,

~Freya

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've been accused of lying when I was being honest. It hurts real bad. I don't deserve that so I left.

3. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

But I've lied to her before. And due that she lost her trust in me. Even though. I'm telling her truth. It's a difficult situation. D:

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

4. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

That is normal. If you were so good liar that she did not even noticed that it may be big trouble. She can not read when you lie. I can not read people either so i do not trust anyone or make friends.