What do lesbians want?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by SuperBo, May 29, 2008.

?

What do you lesbians want

1. nice smart girl

67.6%
  2. Pirced punk rock girl

44.1%
  3. Geeky chick

29.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

Lol okay.. so if your lesbian what do you want? Bi girls vote too

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im not a lesbian, but im bi

and i dont want any of them

i want someone to make me smile, to make me feel special, someone who will stick around for the good and bad bits and someone who loves me for me...

3. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Sam's bi? I have a chance. lol

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:laugh:

im bi...and in a relationship :wink: :laugh:

5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

why's 'love' not part of the poll? :huh:

6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

If I was a lesbian I would vote intellectual butch with steady job

7. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

where's the girl with the nice car? Why is it no one can pick a girl with a nice car?

8. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hm. I'm bi, and the girls I tend to go for are cute (like 'aw' cute), big eyes, sweet smile, always up for a cuddle and know just what to say when I'm not feeling so good.

9. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

ditto to Dragon, plus i wouldn't go for someone who spent too much time on appearance, i dont like people who look plastic or have to spend an hour putting make up on, doing their hair etc, before im allowed to see them

im also a fan of smart geeky girls with piercings :tongue:

10. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

I did a shitty poll lol .. Im lazy sorry .. so yeah Bi and lesbian girls tell me what you want! .. I'll write a book

11. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

she'd be beautiful in every way.

i know, it's vague, and i'm probably a hopeless romantic. my definition of beauty is some kind of inherent sensuality and she wouldn't be afraid to express what she wants and not be afraid of her body

er.....and we'd 'melt' together, like chocolate. :mellow:
    :laugh:

this woman sounds like me in her sensuality
    i've heard that the people who we are drawn to are similar to us.

generally, i'm thinking lots of love and touching and kissing. and open communication. it's only there you can get intimacy.

so i suppose what i want is intimacy.

as for physical appearance, i've attracted/ been attracted to very so called 'butch' girls in the past....they've always had problems with sex and their body though.

the woman in my mind- i wouldn't put any labels on her she wouldn't need them. she sounds like a myth to be honest... :dry:

i do find myself awestruck at some woman's beauty on the street and they don't even know it as it's something very unselfconsious and natural as breathing to them in them that i pick out and i think 'god you're beautiful' kind of thing.

12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

me too!

13. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i like punk girls, always have.
    bright hair and piercings. lovely.
    And i like a girl with curves. spent too long concerned with eating issues myself to deal with that in others.
    and if she likes football, plus.

14. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Lesbians like fooball???

I wanna marry one!!!

(No problem if she won't have sex with me. This work can easily be "outsourced" )

:biggrin:

15. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Lol i voted accidentaly... im not a woman:laugh:

16. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

I selected all the options, as I only want one thing in a woman. Her love for me. After that, it's all gravy.

The girl I'm currently semi-involved with though, is a gothic (not Goth, perse, but male Gothic or Victorian) girl with red(naturally) and green hair, piercings, and who wears make-up 'tattoos' around her eyes.
    She's smart, funny, interested in art, writing, reading, (she wants to be an author, as do I), She's someone I'm comfortable just being alone with, no matter what we're doing (if anything). And she seems (but I cannot be sure) to feel the same towards me.

And that's all I can ask for, that someone I love, loves me back. Nothing else is preferred, or necessary.

17. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Id vote for all of those, because as long as she loves me and we can be open, honest and ourselves around each other all the time, then i don't mind what she's like too much.
    I do prefer girls who enjoy reading as much as me, and girls who aren't too skinny, seeing as im hardly perfect in the weight department ¬¬ And a good sense of humour is critical along with a sound understanding of sarcasm, cos i use it alot and people who don't get it annoy me XD
    (Btw, im not a lesbian, im bi :))

18. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

ahahahahahahahahaha i think everybody in their heart of hearts wants that

See, what I hated about dating lesbians is how either the chick, or her lesbian friends would talk shit about me becuase i'm bisexual. it was ridiculous, like your whole life had to revolve around being in the lesbian club. bisexuality does exist.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2008
  19. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

im bi!! and i know what woman want....

they just want to feel loved and special...a little compasion and some thing good

but most of all they want PUSSY ha ha ha ha

sorry couldnt resist. u know its all true

20. yanke

yanke Active Member

i'm with boring.freak about letting them no that they're not going to "catch" our sexuality from us, we are just people who have a different lifestyle from them we're not f'n lepers. also i think it's important to tell them that just because we're different from their view of how things should be doesn't mean that we're not people too, we have just as many feelings as straight people do.