What do they want from me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I don't understand what people want from me. My support worker and doctor go on at me about how important it is for me to talk to them and tell them how i feel but when I do they get annoyed with what i say.

I told them I don't feel like i have any support or feel like i'm being listened to and they went nuts and said I was being unreasonable and they couldn't possibly understand how I feel and I couldn't just expect them to wave a magic wand and make everything better. I explained to them that i understood there is no quick fix but i don't think they listened to that either.

I'm trying my best to be honest to people and tell them how i feel but now i feel like i'm better off just keeping my mouth shut. I'm so confused

2. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

Thought so. Nobody cares.

I'm just invisible to everyone.

It doesn't matter how I feel. As long as everyone else is happy.

I'm not living anymore. there is no point. Everyone just wants rid of me.

3. Marcos

Marcos Member

I'm sorry that you feel like this... So what's your main problem, why are you in "suicidal" situation?

4. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I care, why is it that your doctor is concerned about you? Mental-illness is very difficult to treat. PM me, we can talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.