what do u do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stiilhere?, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stiilhere?

stiilhere? Member

what do you do when you know your going down hill and you ask for help, but no one answers?
    thats what happen to me. i feel suicidal and it has gotten to the point where i can't control the thoughts. i don't know what to do or where to turn anymore. i told my doctor about these thoughts and she basically just dismissed me. i feel like my live is not important. i just don't want to feel like a failure. i want to know that i did everything possible i know to help myself. i feel like going over to her office and confornting her, but knowing me i'll just probable get arrested. i'm just so fed up i want help but what the fuck. all those people that say suicide is a selfish act obviously have never been in that situation before. i feel so alone and fucking hopeless. all i can say is i tried i really did.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

go to your nearest hospital ER and tell them you need help...
    doctors have a 'duty of care' to their patients and yours is not doing her job properly...
    your life is important so please keep trying....
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you call nearest crisis line and tell them you need help your doctor is not helping you and you want help theywill take you to hospital get you totalk to in hospital doctor who will put you on somemedication to help you call okay get some help phone you doctor back and say need help now okay tell them your thoughts of suicide I agree as well go right to ER and tell them there you need help
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree.. Write down your thoughts including the SI..Take that to the ER with you and ask to speak to someone in mental health..They will admit you and probably start you on meds..They can help you set up some outside help also..
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I personally pray to Yahweh and I would pick up his words [bible] and read it where ever the book fell open to. My fave is proverbs, there are so many loving poems in there. I take everything to Yahweh is prayer, then I am rewarded with relief and understanding on why I feel the way I do, and how to overcome it. Yahweh helps me everytime. Blessings..
    Hang in there! :hug:
  6. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

As a "born again Christian" I struggle with "what do u do" every day..
    Some times, like now I want to swallow a .30.06.
    God seems so distant and THERE IS NO ONE.
    Then you just... put your head down and go on...
    Some how the worst days get behind you and you can hang on.
    God works on his own time and schedule.
    I look forward to meeting him, maybe then My life will some how have had a meaning I just don't see.
    Bottom line is hang on,,, Life is a bumpy ride,,
    like a surgeon that was putting me under for an operation said " hey no one gets out alive"
    He was a funny man
  7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You need to find a new doctor. This one sounds unprofessional. Im praying for you and hoep you do too. PLEASE dont give up. WE willisten you have us. We willlove and care. PLEASE STAY HERE and things WILL improve.

Write me,

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I totally understand those thoughts. Most likely they don't have the answers, it depends on who you have asked for help? What sort of help have you tried to get?

When you feel this way, NOW is the time to get help, don't wait.. You are important, even if you don't feel it. Your self esteem seems like its suffering :( Counselling can help this, it did for me. You can't control the thoughts- my suggestion would be to see a psychiatrist, they might admit you into hospital , scary thought I know but it just might help you get back to some sort of normality.

Change your doctor. Doctors opinions differ. Are you on any meds at the moment? I know that when you start off on new meds, they can possibly increase suicidal thoughts. Keep talking to us :) You are important :)
  9. Marty482

Hope your ok,praying for you.
  10. stiilhere?

stiilhere? Member

hey, thanks for all your responses. i tried to make an appointment with a new doctor, but they wont take me because i already have one.
    i don't even know what kind of help i'm looking for or even if there is such a thing. i'm just tired of this i'm 25 and i have nothing to show for it, no friends, education and i haven't been in a relationship in maybe 5 years. there is just too much issues i have to deal with. i just want someone to point me in the right direction, because i just can't go on like this. i'm just sick of complaining.

As for praying, i used to do it every day. i'm just kinda angry because no matter how much i pray i don't see the difference. its just that so many horrible things have happened to me, most of it when i was so young. sometimes i wonder if i really exist, was i so kinda of mistake? did god forget about me?
  11. kuAVKoii

kuAVKoii Member

Hey man,

I took some time to understand your feelings, and I really did. First of all, I can assure you that you didn't do everything you can do to get better. In some cases, drugs assistance (taking medicines) is the best choice. It's not easy but you need to find a professional that really believes you need help. Normally they act like this according to the usual procedure.

Do you want an exemple that the possibilities aren't exhausted? Did you really try to feel stronger? Listenning to a music you really enjoy, go to your room, lie down in bed, close your eyes and feel your body. Be comfortable and breathe very carefully. Each time you breathe, try to do it more slowly and deeply. Imagine something going around the edges of your body and feel your arms, your legs, your head and all your muscles. Man, believe me! It really works.

I'll wait for your answer and we'll talk again.

Feel free to live!

12. Marty482

Im sorry for your sorrow. God didnt forget you. I promise. Just talk through Prayer and try again. THINGS WILL WORK OUT!!!! sometimes it seems like our prayers are not heard but they are. Just trust and it will change I promise!!!!
  13. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Well make a list of what you think you don't have. Then starting with easiest get them. You control your own destiny, god wont help you if you wont help yourself. God does not create miracles, he only does that shit when you are fighting devil so yeah you are not on his line of work.
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you should try and make an appointment with a pdoc..Tell him/her whats happening and how you are SI..They will either put you on meds to help or admit you in the hospital so they can monitor you..Don't be afraid of the hospital you will be safe..I would take a book to read because you do alot of waiting..Thats the only problem I ever had was that I was bored to death..lol..Seek the help it's out there..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.