What do you did today to get your degree tomorrow?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko from her trip, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I printed 80 pages directions to make short prevention of my degree thesis for the next week and sign in 2 more exames which are later...

I got 7/10 of my english test.. I just do not know how to fix my grammar.

There was more what I did not do...

I should pay over 100 euros for the library because my books were 3 months late because I was too hurry to think of my suicide and depression and did not return them. I can not lend exame books before I pay that money so ooooooooooooops...

2. I scare a hell lot because I should go to the trial. Criminals smell my weakness where ever I go and always happend something bad. Damn how I can win my fear.. ?

30 hours... I cannot be there 30 hours...

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What I did today to get my degree tomorrow: Started my final essay of the year.

4. That is super great !

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Thank you! You said you got 7/10 on your English test ... What bits of the grammar are you struggling with, specifically?

6. The tenses and the prepositions. If I could fix them I would go forward.

7. For example:

AT: -llä, -ssa

IN: -ssa (again), -ssä,

How I should understand when use at and when in when I need to end it -ssa?

Why it is at the university =yliopisto-ssa but in the theatre =teatteri-ssa? They are both buildings dang it...

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well, I'm no good at what looks to be Swedish (or any Scandanavian language for that matter), but if you want help in English then let me know :)

9. Swedish is worse than English for me... Swedish and Finnish may look to same but they are totally different languages...

verklighetsfrämmande is swedish word and I do not know when they breath if they say words like that and you know there is tsfr! how to heck they can say tsfr middle of that word? Amazing people!

Thanks

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow! Verklighetsfrämmande is a word? I can't even begin to imagine what that means.

11. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

unrealistic, against reality

And that word proved itself!

12. WildCherry

LOL yeah, it really did!!

13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I have done nothing since then.

14. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I was on my both lectures... What a miracle...

15. WildCherry

I'm checking out schools online. So far the one I'm most interested in is Kaplan.

16. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

That is great!
    What kind of school it is?

17. WildCherry

I want to do something with computers ... not exactly sure what yet, either networking or tech support. It's an online school that seems to have a lot of options for computer classes.

18. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

That sound cool!

19. moko

moko Active Member

what I did today?
    I emailed my f***** thesis supervisor to shake him up! My abstract is due in 10 days andf he STILL haven't sent me the subject's data!!!

20. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Keep your line !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.