what do you dislike about your home country?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm from Canada, I hate the fact that we will always be a "mini USA". That it takes forever to get medical care even if its free. High taxes. Cold snowy winters. We suck at everything sports wise except for curling and hockey... Our movies and tv shows suck. We have to kiss the usa's butt because our army sucks. I'll think of more later :biggrin:
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

From France, I hate the rise of racism and fascism. I hate the firm making benefits closing or firing people. I hate the rich making money on the back of the porr. And I hate some people have no roof or food when places are vancants, or some eat foie gras every sunday.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

From the USA, I hate that everyone points their finger at everyone else for their own problems. I hate that the majority of people have psychological problems that begin with our own families, yet we are only starting to really reconize this.
  4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

At least you're improving.
  5. Mikeintx

Oh. :stars:
  6. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

From England. We're so shit that all the other countries hate us, even the rest in our own kingdom (Ireland, Scotland and Wales).
  7. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

I love England!!!:boogie:
  8. Confusticated

Haha awesome! It's because I'm here, isn't it ;] Just kidding. Seriously though, look at societys of other countries. They hate us yet send everyone over here. It's confusing, is it not? XD
  9. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

I'm from South Africa, and I hate how a guy who has been accused of rape, corruption and thinks he can wash off AIDS in the shower can become the president... :eek:hmy: I mean come on!
  10. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

haha. What do you mean they send everyone there? Probably the good unis!
  11. Confusticated

Like, this country has become so multicultural with turkish, spanish, porturguese, greek, french, uhm.. people from iranians? Unsure if that's right, just.. people from all over europe, and now people from around the world are moving here. I'm not trying to start a debate about this, this isn't the purpose of the thread. It is just strange that so many people hate the country, but so many are happy to just push there way in and live here. It's never made much sense to me.
  12. Mikeintx

Try living next to Mexico sometime ;)
  13. katrina

katrina Well-Known Member

Living in belgium (not belgian, so well titled to rant)

Hate the weather. Same rain all year round, just few degrees of temp change

Traffic jams - what do you think when 10 000 000 million are planted on stamp sized plot of land (plus the illegals and tourists..)

The language hassle.

Bureaucracy - even after 8+ years, this is red tape nightmare
  14. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

15. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

UK - Chavs
  16. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Our shows don't suck! We have Trailer Park Boys and Kenny vs. Spenny.

The only thing I hate about Canada is our flag. It's just so very unappealing...
    I also hate that everyone loves hockey.. I don't like hockey and I don’t watch it, so I feel like an outsider.
  17. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

I hate how my country's politics abuse, torture and murder other people in other countries in the name of "helping" (= empirism). I hate all of the lies. I hate that we've become a theocratic oligarchy, and the public is still in denial of this. I hate how people in our country are losing everything they have worked for, how there's so much poverty and lack of education, and all of our money goes to fund wars. I hate that I hate my country as much as most other countries hate my country, and for good reason. :sad:
  18. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I hate how there is a racial arsonist industry starting with Black "leaders" like the "Reverends" Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who show up at high profile racially motivated hate crimes- just to increase their visibility and enrich the coffers of their respective multicultural organizations while inflaming racial tensions.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are documented bigoted hypocrites who live in safe, upscale communities while their clientele languish in unspeakable poverty, drug use, ignorance, dependence on government entitlements and an unending cycle of gang violence aka the Gangsta Lifestyle.

Thug Life/Gangsta rappers too. Telling their young, impoverished and at risk Black and Hispanic fans that America is awash in racism and that their only means to achieve despite the White establishment is through sociopathic street crime- bravado and bullets. Gold teeth and jewelery (Bling), stacks of hundred dollar bills, perpetually gyrating and scantily clad "hoes/bitches", academic achievement being "too White" and honest employment being for suckers. They are parasites enriching themselves off of their fans who kill each other for such indiscretions as being caught in the wrong 'hood wearing the wrong colors or affiliating with the wrong gang.

The race- baiting industry in this country is too lucrative for this mess to correct itself anytime soon.
  19. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

hold your horses Wayne haha, be specific, Ireland isnt in your kingdom, only Northern Ireland, dont drag us down with ya hahahaha :tongue:

One thing i hate about Ireland.....erm.......its so far away from me right now!!! :(
  20. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

"uk - chavs"

ya gotta love the burberry!!!! haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.