What do you do at the end of all things.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by malacorath, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malacorath

malacorath New Member

I just had a break up with my fiancee last saturday, she decided that she didn't see me as part of her life, and that one of her housemates in uni was more suited and now they are going out, what makes it worse is that personality wise he's basically just like me. so what do i do?
    I have dedicated my life for 5 years to this girl and now she wants nothing to do with me, so what do u do when the best thing in your life doesn't want you, and whatever meaning your life once had, has lost it's meaning.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu create new meaning okay hun better she leaves now and not after the marriage You will meet someone else someone that will give her total heart to you hun You deserve that okay You will grieve for awhile and that is okay hun but get yourself out there meeting new people okay she has made her decision and you need to look out for YOU now okay hugs to you
  3. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I agree with total eclipse... It will benefit YOU to just move on I can understand that it will be hard but once you move on and accept that she has made her decision then it will get easier.

I hope you are okay!

Take Care,

4. ExtreemWays

ExtreemWays Active Member

Been through that. Perhaps she really wasn't the best thing in your life if she just walks out on you after 5 years.

Not easy though in any way that it comes. Give it time, the pain will get weaker.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.