what do you do online?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am just curious as to what others do online?

As for me, I browse the suicide forum a lot, play a lot of Eminem's music. Read notalwaysright.com there's some fairly hilarious stuff on there and I get recipes online! I browse clothes websites and dieting websites, read the news...what do you do online? =)

2. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Chat Pro SF Author SF Supporter

I think I spend most of my internet time being busy in the suicideforum chatroom! :p

I browse a few sites on a regular base, like reddit (the anime subreddits, gaming computer/pc) and music sites like bandcamp + some music review sites. Reddit has an incredible amount of users, subforums and all that.

Mostly searching for anime and other tv shows to watch, discovering new things that way...
    So yeah, I'm mostly active in the media entertainment section of the internet. Meaning when I'm not on the internet, I'm likely to be gaming, watching tv shows or listening to music. ;)

3. i like to browse reddit and read news mostly. a lot of youtube as well.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I go on here, check my email, play games on Facebook, go on another site for posting experiences, watch movies and shows, and talk to friends.

5. Michael Sirk

Michael Sirk New Member

chatrooms mostly. Listen to music/ waste time

6. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

I like to watch youtube videos and just kind of surf.

7. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I like to go on SF, listen to music, watch shows, films, videos, and sports, read news articles, research topics of interest and historical events, academic research, play games, download things, buy / sell stuff, look for jobs, do grocery shopping, and order takeout. Who needs real life? :p;):D

8. Moat

Moat Banned Member

For the most part, if you cannot find me here on SF, a good bet is that I will be on YT or just casually having a looksie at the local and international news. My job has basically ruined most entertainment the internet can provide for me :p

9. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I go on SF, Facebook, read the news, watch TV and Youtube. I also check my schools website and do other school stuff.

10. cren

cren Well-Known Member

watch videos on youtube.. and visit this forum..

11. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

I migrate to different sites around the internet. Deviantart, reddit - youtube I always go to to watch Let's Plays or listen to music - I am a sucker for channels like Watch Mojo. Play games, visit steam. Have to keep myself distracted or I start to spiral downwards. Used to participate in roleplaying websites - not quite as much now. Facebook I avoid like a plague. I visit SF.

12. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

I do a lot of homework now. It's kinda nice, but can be really stressful.

13. Aether

Aether Well-Known Member

Everything.

14. AlexiMarie7

AlexiMarie7 Well-Known Member

Check news. Job search. AskReddit. And on good days YouTube and add a bunch of things to my Amazon cart that I can't actually buy...then slowly watch them become unavailable as the days/weeks pass.

15. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Other than visiting here I am on Facebook, a BBC Sherlock fan forum and very vainly I check the counters on my fanfics
    I also fill out a lot of surveys... and I am also learning Dutch online.

16. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

i go to reptile keeping forums and talk about herpetology. watch videos on youtube. watch people speedrun video games on Twitch. pop in here to say howdy ho. online shopping because I really hate going to stores if it can be avoided (too bright and too loud- a sensory issue i have with my autism). talk about bicycles on 4chan's transportation forum.

i use google maps for directions a lot. especially like the street view function so I can see exactly what the route i plan to take looks like from street level. i have a lot of anxiety when it comes to driving and it really helps me to be familiar with how everything will look before I actually get on the road. i sort of rehearse the drive in street view if i am going to a place i have never been before. it helps.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  17. CDBiggen

CDBiggen Member

Procrastinate. Videos, music, film. Oh and work I guess...

18. (September)

(September) New Member

19. Lady Youth

Lady Youth Active Member

GameFAQs, my Tumblr, some RPing sites, Cards Against Humanity...

20. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

Watch YouTube videos (namely Let's Plays and music), watch TV shows and anime, follow people on social media who are more important than me, educate myself on things relevant to me at that particular moment...