what do you do when nothing ever gets better

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by perry_mason, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im so sorry butu it never is ok

the drink dont numbs it enough anymore
    the drugs dont work
    the doctors and mental health junk dont work
    no friends, no life, no help
    everyone left me

its too much of a battle, i just dont want to figh t it anymore.
    why should i?

may be in another existence, may be in another dimension i will be ok and i willl see aimee again an d it will be ok but its not ok now.

it just hurts all the time now physically and mentally.

why go on when nothing ever gets better?

im sorry.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

...because it just might get better. what steps have you taken already to improve your situation?

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

And what happened to bring you to this pass?

4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

i have the same argument with myself every day but how do we know we will be with the ones we want to, how do we know they wont be angry that we didnt wait. death as in life is full of uncertainty, death offers us the hope we think we dont have in life but is that because life is too painful for us to look?

i dont have the answers but reach out to your gp/pdoc/therapist. i am placing my trust for the most part in my therapist in that he says if you face your demons enough you will fear them less eventually. its not easy and you will wonder why you do it when it hurts so much...but sometimes we have to hurt badly to recognise when we feel a little better again.

you will never forget, thats not the plan, but it might let you live with the memory. :hug:

5. perry_mason

meds, doctors, CBT, other drugs, booze.
    havent tried ECT but thats about it now

everything fel ll apart, ppl blamed it on the booze, i blame it on lack of money but regardless i dont know how i got here, i just want it to end now. ive have enough

waste of time, most dont want to no, told other 1 i wanted to die and was drinking myself to death - she gave me zopidem(? i forget the actual name now) and that was it.

i tried, i dont want to fight anymore, let it consume me now.

6. perry_mason

i dont want to live with the thoughts nemore, ive had enough of them now, its in my dreams too, i would rather be dead now.

7. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

this might not be helpful to you but after many years of being alone and feeling hopeless I finally came into a conclusion that I was never meant to feel happy and that I am destined to suffer. The good thing about what I realized is that if there are thoughts that wont go away I can fully accept it unlike then. But of course I still try to make my life better but if nothing changes I feel like its just a normal everyday stuff to feel like a loser and a trash.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi perry I understand exactly what you mean I've been fighting the demons for years now.Maybe you can try ECT or TMS(Trans Cranial Magnetic stimulation)it's a treatment used for depression.I don't know exactly what you suffer from but I heard this treatment has been know to be effective in the treatment of severe depression.

9. perry_mason

thanks, ive never heard of TMS before.

i will have to try and contact somebody to get ECT or TMS now because other than that, im pretty much out of options and i cant go o n like this anymore, i miss how it was. i miss it all so so much.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No you can't go on like this at all I understand what you mean,please try to get something done about ECT or TMS it may actually help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.