What do you do when you can't make yourself forget?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by troubleinwyoming, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubleinwyoming

troubleinwyoming New Member

I am new here, but i guess i need help and this is where i turned. I had a stalker, a x-boyfriend who was a military hero. He tried to destroy my life. I am a single mom. One day i came home and my home was destroyed....completely flooded my him. My car has been damaged countless times. I moved out of my house for months, b/c i was afraid to be alone. I have had threatening notes placed for me that he was watching me. I have tried to take legal action but it failed miserably. My family has suffered, my son has suffered. I havent had anything happen in a couple months but i live in fear. I cant sleep at night b/c i am afraid he will come and harm me while my son is there. Nomatter what happens i cant forget and get past what happened. I am haunted by the daily routine of setting cameras and replacing lights(b/c they are always on), of looking over my shoulder, and stopping my car at least once on my way home to make sure my tires are fine. I can't go on living like this....but how do i get past it and what do i do? :sad:

2. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

This sounds like an unresolved problem. I am sorry you have crossed paths with one of these extremely disturbed people. I hope he can be dissuaded by anti-stalking laws or he just loses interest or even better actually gets psychiatric treatment before he does this to another woman.

I hope you reclaim your feeling of safety as soon as possible :console:.

3. I do not

I do not Guest

I took very big and mad dog. It make me felt I am safe. I slept well and my dog did bite man when it cover me. That one big crazy dog was my guardian. It not solved all problems but it helped a lot.

4. troubleinwyoming

I cant have a dog because i live in a condo, not allowed. And i live in Wyoming and there are no stalker laws here.

5. troubleinwyoming

i cant have a dog..i live in a condo. And wyoming doest have stalker laws.

6. I do not

I do not Guest

That is sad then... I had a neighbour once who waited for me on stairs all the time. He threat me shooting and things. That was several years ago. Sometimes if some broke door down stairs or something I can not sleep well a while but then again I can get my biggest fears in order. I also moved another city.

Why legal action failed ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.