What do you do when you get to this point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ungenderless, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ungenderless

Ungenderless New Member

Nothing in life matters anymore. I'm usually so creative, but I've lost interest in just about everything. Recently divorced and moved to another state, haven't seen my 7 yr old son in over 3 months. The only positive in my life right now is my girlfriend. We're living with her parents cos her mom as cancer, so we help out around the house. She's very supportive and caring.

I bought a package of sleeping pills a couple of days ago with the intent to take them. Then I remembered the crisis line; they told me to go to the nearest ER and get evaluated. I was going to, but I got scared that they might keep me and I wouldn't be able to see my girlfriend. So I went home and told her what was going on with me.

We're both very miserable. We worked at the same job, a call center, and hate it. She still works there; I quit and am looking for something else.

There's a lot of personal stuff going on with me, but it's more than that. Life on a fundamental aspect just isn't worth living. I hate it. I hate that, in order for me to live, something else has to die and I have to eat it. I hate that everyone has to strive to look and act like whatever's popular at the moment, and if you are even a little bit different then you are ridiculed. I hate the there is so much pain and suffering everywhere I look. Molestation, torture, hate crimes...I hate this world. And I want out.

I'm trying to hold on for others' sake, but it's becoming less and less worth it.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You do exactly what you are doing now. You search yourself and then come here. You still have so much to offer this miserable screwed up planet we call home. Because everytime one of the good people "checks out" you leave a space for more kaos and mayhem to creep in. Please give the others here a chance to help you. Reach out to them. They have all got demons that they are fighting and can help you fight yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.