what do you do when you have exhausted...everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skyred, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyred

skyred Active Member

I dont know what to say..now..cept that...everything i hav ealways used isnt working anymore. Meds dont help docs are also a waste of time. But honestly... i ...dont want to ...die. But i cant go on like this and i cant move forward. I know i cant go back and ...even if i could...i would only mess it all up again. I dont know what else to do except...end this shit...and stop the nightmares and night terrors and dperession and ptsd and anxiety. What i am doing now isnt "life" it is just... the walk of death. Which means i just havent laid down for the dirt nap or whatever yet. There are a few things i will mis and all but...even they are losing their light and all. I even tried ..god ... just because i thought that maybe that is what i needed... It wasnt though. and neither is satan what i need or want. So ...someone tell me ...that things will change and be...wonderful or something!!! sombodyu anybodi
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes it feels like hell living yes. You said you tried meds omg there so many one can try New one out there not here in canada i hear is excellent saphris other new meds coming out all time add ons to meds already here. If you therapy not working then try new therapy new therapist because therapy with meds it helps correct the neg thoughts take the depth of the pain away so one can thing and cope. Go to hospital sign in for awhile theywill regulate your meds there. get some respite go on a trip with friends do what youuse to do that brought you joy. even if you don't feel like it do it because it does help. Change your routine join new groups new interest whatever it takes that is what you do to get well YOU look after YOU and show kindness and care and compassion to YOU okay do it take care
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi skyred. Sorry to hear that you are suffering so much. Maybe you should try turning to God once again? A strong sense of faith (even faith in oneself) can be really beneficial when you're suffering. Don't give up. :hug:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

keep trying...
    I know it's hard...
    get a new doctor, new therapist, new meds, different type of therapy...
    join groups, new hobbies, more exercise....do nice things for yourself...love yourself.
    courses in self esteem, assertiveness, group counseling..
    just keep trying until you find what helps you...
    and we're here to listen and try to offer support..:arms:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.