What do you do when you're bored?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by WalkingCorpse, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkingCorpse

WalkingCorpse Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel like I'm going to go insane with boredom. Watching TV, reading and playing around on the computer are okay, but they all get tiresome after a while. I don't have any friends, don't have any money or transportation, so my choices are pretty limited. What do you guys do when you're bored?
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

That about sums up what I do. Add videogames to that list and watch movies.
  3. Androgyny

Androgyny Well-Known Member

All the above... Except I never watch TV. No big reason, just got insanely bored with it years ago and haven't bothered.

Music tends to absorb most of my downtime. Either listening to, writing, singing or playing... it's a big part of things. That and walking. I like to wander to places off the beaten path. Walking gets out some of that tension, and getting away from things really helps clear your head out. May have to do it later, actually.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Usually listen to music, watch TV, or call a friend. Sometimes just hang out online, play some games.
  5. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Do the same things as you except watch DVDs instead of TV, gets tiresome for me too but I still do them day after day after day....:mellow:
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Go on here, watch movies and tv, travel, shop, spend time with friends, write, read, draw
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

If i'm at work I go around messing with people... unless I'm in a bad mood.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.