What do you do when...?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mistake, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistake

mistake Guest

What do you do when you think your lover... doesn't love you anymore?

We have never even met... just been sharing a beautiful bond over the internet, for a couple of years. Internet dating, you could say. But I love this person with all my heart, all my life...

Just we haven't spoken for some three months... longer. I just feel like we've lost everything we had, lost connection...

I can't tell you the full story... But I just need somewhere to let this out, I'm reaching my limit.

Thanks, to anyone who's read...

2. love-scars

love-scars Guest

You sound like you're in the same situation as my cousin.

Just keep loving this person hun. That's all you can really do, just keep working at it, keep the bond special to you, and hopefully, things will work out

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

If this person does not love you, and is not working as hard at the relationship as you, then you may need to let them go. Do not waste time and energy on someone who does not feel the same way. I know it's hard, but maybe it's time to put your energy into someone/something else, otherwise the relationship is one-sided and that is unfair. Get a definitive answer from this person, have the difficult conversation and decide where to go from there. No matter what, you can make it through and you will come out a better and stronger person.

4. mistake

mistake Guest

Thanks for replying. Didn't think anyone would take any notice...

Heh, I guess this whole post was a more... letting it out thing, than acting seeking advice. I don't think anyone can help me...

Anastasia, thank you, but I guess... no-one really understands the full implication of it. Over these past two years, he has been putting in much more effort than I ever have. So maybe now he's just... tired. I guess I deserve this, really.

Here's to hoping this phase will end soon... if I still believe it is just a phase.

5. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

find a real lover.

6. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

maybe that's a bit harsh. everyone has the right to do what he or she wants. but it could be a useless pursuit.

7. mistake

mistake Guest

Hmm. A useless pursuit. Maybe so. My whole life seems to be based around pretty much nothing.

Heh, maybe this has gone too far. I already feel guilty... I shouldn't be talking about our relationship like this. I just never seem to be able to talk about my troubles, at all. But they don't matter.

I'm closing this now, don't think I want to do this anymore...

But thanks alot to everyone who's listened and replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.