What do you do when....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

You have absolutely no purpose left in your life?
    You know for a fact that nothing is going to improve no matter what you do?
    Everyone you know and care for has given up on you?
    You know you wont be missed?

I only have one answer in my head that won't leave me alone. Its like a compulsion i cant ignore. It wont go away until it is satisfied.

So, what do you do?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Leiaha

Everyone has a purpose in life. You have to find it.
    Life can always improve if you put in the effort. There must be something you want to do? Go for it!
    You will definitely be missed. You are much loved here on sf and we all care about you and would be very sad if you were gone.
    Please don't give up :hug:

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Its different when you just "KNOW" these things tho . . .

4. Petal

You can't know them because you said no one cares.I care. No matter how many times you try to make yourself believe you are worthless,unwanted and no one cares, it will still be untrue :hug:

5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Not 2 me and thats what counts isn't it?
    I dont know.
    Lea x

6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Just ignore me, thanks lynn :hug:

7. Petal

Leiaha, I have seen you support many people on these forums in the past few weeks. That must count for something? You are needed,wanted,loved. I hope you will realize that, I'm always here if you need to talk,Lynn x

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

yes it is what counts, but without people to care for you even if you dont think we do, you'll never get a shift in your self worth.

we care for you and you know we want to help
    somewhere inseide you you know we do

we are here whenever you need us hun :hug: dont suffer alone. please :cuddle2:

9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Kind of you to say so :) but, you are kind
    And sweet :hug: Thankyou x

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Leiaha. I'm sorry that people have given up on you, but the only thing that matters is that YOU have not given up on you. You have to find purpose to your existence. No one will do that for you. Maybe try volunteering at a shelter or church or hospital or old age home. Helping people is a great way to give your life some purpose. :hug:

11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Cant volunteer anywhere. I'd never show up and i hate 2 disappoint people. Not being pessimistic just realistic. I could live another 50 yrs. Do i really want to? I have to be honest and say no, not like this.
    My mental state might get better someday but, my physical state wont, it'll only get worse.
    One thing i have done is to stop taking my insulin since saturday. I'm not just feeling sorry for myself, or attention seeking.
    Thanks everyone for tryin to help, i'm sure i'm getting on your nerves. Up one day, down the next! :rolleyes: i get on my own nerves too lol.
    Lea :hug:

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You don't get on our nerve Leiaha. I'm sorry that things are not so good for you right now but as the old cliche goes, you never know what is right around the corner that might change your life so much for the better. Don't give up now. Hold on a lil bit longer and see what life has to bring. :hug:

13. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks :) i guess i'm really scared that what is around the corner is more of the same or, god forbid, something even worse! X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.