What do you do when...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ravenwing, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Gah! What do you do when you see a post that makes you so f*****g angry you think that you could scream? Said post breaks no rules but is so bloody petulant and nasty and ungreatful. :tantrum: :rant:

Should I say :eek:hwell: :poo: and :ignore: or should I rant about it and potentially make myself feel worse?

2. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Talk to other people and ignore it :) you can rant, but its useless ranting if you cant do anything about it. :hug:

3. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

I'd try to figure why this post made me so angry, what buttons got pushed. Then move on. Usually acting out in anger is counterproductive.

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Talk about it and not keep it locked up, why so angry? x

5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Angry because I see the effort that goes into something and the amount of people that are helped by that something belittled and slagged off by people. If you don't like something then why do you use it? Hypocritical methinks.

Right, that's it. Feel better now. :cake: anyone?

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

You let it go, hold good emotions in your heart, let others hold theirs too, be them good or bad, you can do no more.
    There will always be people who wish to hurt and stir up trouble, silence speaks volumes. Pete x

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Report it to a moderator so they can monitor it.. That way they can see if it was just a bad day or if this person is always shooting people down..