1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you do when...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Nemo, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

you're not sure you have feelings for someone?
    i've known my friend george for about 5 years now and it's been fine, up until recently when i got really drunk and told him how i feel about pretty much everything and how i don't want to live. he tried to make me feel better and was really nice to me, like a friend would be. but since then i've been completely stressing out about telling him all that stuff and worrying what he thinks of me now, and i don't think i'd be like this with an average friend, so i kind of think i have feelings for him and they've sort of crept up on me or something? is that weird? i don't know if i like him or not, but yesterday, we were out together in a big group and i felt really awkward around him, and was acting like i would if i liked someone. i don't know how to tell if i really like him or not, it's SO confusing! i don't want to ruin our friendship and i don't think he likes me like that anyway - but i just hate not knowing.
    are there any ways in which you can tell if you like someone? questions to ask myself? things i could do? i'm at a loss here.

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

wellll i think it probably has to do with the fact that he tried helping you and showed that he cares when you were down. so now you might glorify him a bit.
    maybe your mistaking the romantic feelings with feelings you have for a *friend*