What do you do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ggg, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggg

ggg New Member

If you have no friends, No family, No Job, No money, and just sleep all day and just sit in a room at night looking at the tv?

At 25 years old What is the point in being here?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk to your doctor you get something to help you with your depression You volunteer hun somewhere so you are not isolating anymore work with pets with elderly with homeless but get out of that space you are in hun You can get help hun ask your doctor ok for support hugs
  3. ggg

ggg New Member

I do not do drink or do drugs. I do not think i have depression.... i do not feel sad or lonely, have no health problems or mental health problems.... Nothing like that.

If i go i will save money from people who earn. I have a mum and dad but no other family, part from them, no one would miss me. I cost tax payers money and my life is just a mess and i do nothing all day so am just a waste of space so whats the point in going on?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you should try a volunteering job. Perhaps for the Samaritans? Samaritans.org Or a local charity? It would be something to keep you occupied and for you to not feel like a waste of space. No one is a waste of space. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.