What do you do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tempaccount, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

What you have no reason to live?

2. darkdays

darkdays Active Member

Shift gears. Rethink your mental strategy. Remember that a chemical reaction is ultimately responsible for your depression. Yes, events can trigger this reaction, but you have to ask yourself, "have I always felt this way? Will I always feel this way? " Remember that when we are depressed we don't reason well, our ability to think is hampered by the depression. That is why you should never make legal or financial decisions when your mental state is out of balance. Keep talking to us here and if you're not doing so already, get a therapist and/or doctor involved in your care. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

search for little things. even if they are tiny things- live for that

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Then you have to find something to live for, no matter how big or small. At least that's what I'm trying to do, because I'm in the same boat right now.

5. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

It might sound odd but i worry about what would happen to my dog. He's a 3 legged rescue dog and is the most constantly happy little unit. Sometimes im a bit envious of him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.