what do you do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stephaj, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephaj

stephaj New Member

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

what's up?
  3. stephaj

stephaj New Member

I just found myself trying to tie a noose and didn't know how. I quess that's kind of stupid for somebody that was wanting to end it all. I'm not asking for anything I was just wanting to stop the bleeding in my mind. That to is kind of dumb since I can't even tell you where it hurts. It hurts too many places, and has too long.

I don't even know what I wanted when I started writting. I know I had filled a page before I pressed the wrong key and it all dissappeard.

I guess I just want to stop hurting.
  4. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

What I wouldnt do just to be happy, and have the pain stop. I feel you I really do.
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I know how you are feeling. it's like the pain is never ending. Stay around for awhile, check out the site, get some possible help :hug:
  6. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

there are always alternatives to killing yourself, you just have to find them. Most of them we are too afriad as to what will happen, fear of uncertanty, if we take that chance we never know what may happen, but you WILL NEVER know if you don't take those chances. If you're thinking about killing yourself, what's the difference in just getting up and going someplace else? Why should you care?

Maby you'll enjoy it and it will turn your life COMPLEATLY around! If you're tired of your sandcastle being tworn down agian and agiain after, after each wave comes in after trying to rebuild it, what's to keep you from trying to build a different sand sculpture someplace else?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.