what do you do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

What do you do when TV, music, and books no longer distract you from the world?
    What do you do when you realize you have so much pain you can't help but make people miserable?
    What do you do when your hard work doesn't pay off?
    What do you do when you can no longer hold conversations with people?
    What do you do when you hate being by yourself AND hate being with other people?

What do you do when sleep isn't enough to ease the pain?
    What do you do when you're sick of every kind of food?
    What do you do when you see nothing but ugliness in the mirror?
    What do you do when the support groups you've been going to are no longer enough to hold you together?
    What do you do when you know you're going to see right through your brand new therapist and find another phony?

What do you do?

2. Undone

Undone Active Member

I'll wait for someone else to answer b/c I want to know too. You're not alone pit.

3. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

All of the above are mere distractions from the root cause of the problem. What can you do is pretty much within us. In my case,I cannot depend on these outside palliatives. My strategy doesn;t guarantee for all but it does for me. The more cruel deppression is ,the more I find beauty in them. It deepen my resiliency. It deepen my fighting spriirt. I harvest more ammunitions through these values rather than depending what others can bring. I bring myself from inside out & proclaim the war,in a daily basis.

It hs its ups & downs but mostly the recovery comes with great reward.

Playing tennis even in a very small room added value to my strength ,as tennis I enjoy a lot & one that brings the passion out of me.

Restrengthenen is going backwards & finding the things you really really have a passion for since we are a kid.

Hope it helps ..

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I do not know what to do.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Those are great questions, unfortunatley I don't have an answer:sad:

6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You start from scratch. You no longer live in fear of the past, but instead resonate with the present. You learn from some of your mistakes, so no matter how far things come crashing down, they will never fall as hard as they have. You give yourself a chance, every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.