What do you do???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

What do you do when you love someone so much that you would do absolutely anything to seem them happy, and yet you mean absolutely nothing to them?

What do you do when you just don't matter, when you could die right now and no one could care, or probably even notice?

What do you do when you've been lied to and betrayed so many times, that you just can't take it anymore?

I'm sure a lot of you know what this pain is like....but I honestly just can't take it anymore. I'm hanging by a thread....the pain is just to much for me to bear. I'm crying my eyes out as I type this....I wanna die soooooooooooo bad. I'm in more pain then I can handle and I can't take it anymore!!!!

god I'm sick of this fucken life!!! I want out already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Impulse,

You do matter. People would care and notice.

Have you tried reaching out for professional help? Death is never the answer :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Impulse,
    It is easy to give in to those thoughts. The real challenge is trying to push them to the curb!! You don't have to hang on to them. Try and think of some of the things you use to do that made you happy!! Now hang on to those positive thoughts.
    I'm sure you will find alot of us with similar thoughts, but we try to stick with the positive ones. I have to tell myself dailey that nope I'm not going to commit today. It took my therapist three years to get me to this stage. She has also gotten me to get out of the house a little at a time. When it gets to be to much I go home and lay in bed listening to the stereo, that usually calms me down some. I recently started taking xanax to help with the anxiety and it helps some also.
    Do you have a therapist? You might want to find one if you don't. They can teach you to cope with these thoughts.Mine gets frustrated with me because I have short term memory loss. She gives me homework and I read it, but by the time I see her next I have already forgotten what I read.
    I use to be an avid reader and found comfort in it. But for the last several months I have stopped because I can't remember what I read the day before.
    I spend alot of time here on the forum, I find it to be good therapy!! Stick around and talk to us, you will make friends here and more than likely they share similar thoughts to yours. Take Care!~Joseph~

4. LunaCerdiwan

LunaCerdiwan Active Member

Stranger is right. Therapy can help....A LOT. Also, you have to think about everything possitive. I used to believe that no one would ever notice me and now people do. You just have to take the things you enjoy and hold on to them. Keep them with you at all times. If you feel lonely read a book and become part of that world. If you are angry listen to some music that will let your scream your heart out. Do something along those lines. It helps with the stress, and it will relax you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.