What do you do...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crashland, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crashland

Crashland Well-Known Member

when that little voice in your head keeps telling you to do it and DO IT NOW! I'm not sure how to fight it off. I say to myself stuff like "it's not real, it's not real", but it is real.

Oh, I just hope that if I end up doing it, God will still forgive me.
  2. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

Don't do it and seek help. Do something to take your mind off it, listen to music, build something, paint, do something so you're not thinking of it.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun the voice is not real you need to talk to your doctor and get some help to make that voice go away okay tell doctor what is going on and he or she will help you okay hugs
  4. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

how ridiculous is that voice. it's almost like i'm schizophrenic, but the voice is my own voice. blurg!

crash, get some help buddy. it makes a huge difference. try CBT. they taught me how to turn that voice off... :) easier than it sounds, actually. i thought they were crazy.
  5. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

well, if you're actually HEARING these voices, I'd see a doctor. You might have Schizophrenia. If you're just fighting suicidal urges, still see a doctor. Hopefully the good doctor will be able to make the suicidal thoughts go away.
  6. istari

istari Member

a doctor or psych will be able to help you, the suicidal urges come when you can no longer handle the pain. Please take some time to meet some of the members here and take there advice, medication and/or therapy can make a world of difference.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.