what do you eat for it's health benefits only?

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I eat four cans of sardines a week :puke:. They are a rich source of Coenzyme Q10, B-12, selenium, phosphorus, vitamin D and, of course, depression fighting omega 3 fatty acids. The problem is I hate the way they taste and they churn in my stomach all day like a cast iron barbell.

Other foods that are extremely healthy but I despise are brocolli, bananas, prunes, figs, brown rice, whole wheat products and garlic tablets :puke:.

What do you force yourself to eat only for the health benefit :eeew: :smile:?

Oysters. My mum manages to sneak them into our meals every so often, much to my annoyance. I cannot stand them. And also banana... not a fan of bananas... though if I have to eat them, then I have to eat them. And papaya. That's another fruit I cannot stand. There's probably more but I can't remember at the moment.

TDM

plates

i love eating healthy stuff. so it's not a big problem with me. i need to otherwise i feel shit, physically and that will make me feel low mentally. get me to eat white rice/white bread and it's :puke: for me.

plates

Oysters. My mum manages to sneak them into our meals every so often, much to my annoyance. I cannot stand them. And also banana... not a fan of bananas... though if I have to eat them, then I have to eat them. And papaya. That's another fruit I cannot stand. There's probably more but I can't remember at the moment.

TDM

bittergourd, were you the member that hates that? i do too! :puke:
do you like durian?

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00