What do you hate about being you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the feeling of being nervous around people. I hate the feeling of feeling awkward. I hate the feeling of loneliness. I hate the thought that everyone's looking at me and saying what's wrong with him. I hate the way i look and feel when i look in the mirror and always hear people say im beautiful but just dont see it. I especially hate how sad i feel inside and never say anything about it to know one but my computer. I love my life and would never try to end it but i do not like these horrible feelings and thought's in my life.

i hate feeling alone, even though i have many great and supportive friends
i hate my body, that it responded when i was sexually abused as a child
i hate being bipolar

... well that's about it...

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
oooo so many things! i hate that i need medication to survive without loosing the plot. I hate that i have never ever felt normal.
I hate that i binge eat for seemingly no reason. I hate that i feel like such a mess. I hate that i cant function like a normal human being i just dont know how ! I hate that i feel like a pretendy person and that i have a giant hole in the center of my being the list goes on but i dont want to depress you all ! !!

Avarice

I hate my teeth; one sticks noticeably out and it makes me hate talking or smiling. I hate how I'm so short and have to look up to see people because of my glasses. I hate how pathetic and desperate I am. I hate that my cheeks are all hamster like and podgy. I hate that my eyebrows grow back so fucking quickly. I hate how my eyes ache when I wear eyeliner. I hate my podgy belly. I hate how I am so dull and boring that people no longer bother talking to me. I hate never knowing what to say. I hate the way my chin has a little line in the middle so it looks like a babys bottom in certain light. I hate how I look at certain angles. I hate my stupid stretch marks. I hate how oily my skin gets. I hate the way my nose crooks down like my mums. I hate how I just blend into the background. I hate being so paranoid. I hate having trouble sleeping at night.. I could go on all night.

Stripe

What do I hate?

My crap feet that dont support my legs properly so my knees hurt when I walk
My back that is potentially weakened for life
My left elbow that is hyperextended with pretty much zero chance of healing
My eczema
My todger
My sexuality
My social skills (missing, presumed dead)
My fear of being surrounded by people
My explosive temper
and finally the simple fact I am a fucking waste of space that should have been aborted as soon as I was known to exist.

Other than that everythings groovy.:dry:

I hate that my mother didn't love me, I hate that I didn't do well in school. I hate that I'm shy to the point that it affects my daily life. I hate that I got married at 18 to a man I didn't love because my self-esteem was just that low (wait...that one depends on how u look at it: If I hadn't married him, I wouldn't have my son and he's the most valuable part of my life; also, if I hadn't married the WRONG man I wouldn't have known what to look for in the RIGHT man, who I'm married to now). I hate that I was made fun of all through school to the point that now when I hear people around me whispering and laughing I think they're talking about me. I hate that I wasn't a better mother to my son. I hate that I'm not valuable or productive; just a waste of space. I hate that I have such a strong spirit of jealousy (jealous of others because they're better than me). I hate that after I lost 75 pounds, I gained it all back and then some. I hate that I can't get myself in the mindset to lose that weight again. I hate that because I quit working my husband is having to work so hard to pay all of our bills. I hate that I didn't go to college so when I do start working again, I'll have to work yet another job that I hate. I hate that I'm so depressed even though I have such a wonderful husband who loves me with all of his heart and who I love with all of my heart and I have a son who I'm proud of. I really, really hate that I'm hurting them with my severe depression and I hate to think of the pain I'll be causing them if I ever get up the courage to go through with killing myself. I hate that I've got such complicated problems in my life that I don't know how to untangle them. I hate that I was the one sitting beside my mother's bed when she died because now I'll have to live the rest of my life wondering if I had known she was dying instead of thinking that she was falling asleep, if I had called 911 sooner, would she still be alive. I hate that my body always hurts to bad due to rheumatoid arhritis. I hate that I'm always getting sick (headaches, nausea, dizziness).
I'm sure I'll think of more later, but that's all I could come up with on the spur of the moment.

icequeen

i hate how weak i have become, i hate that i cant fight. i hate the guilt i carry. i hate that today i smiled for the first time and the guilt it bought. i hate that i cant change things. i hate that i cant tell reality from dissociation. i hate that reality does not turn out to be realiy and you didnt notice at the time. most of all at the moment i hate that i am breathing.

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
i hate my mind. i hate that i always hate myself.
and i hate myself. all the time. whether im a good
person or not. or whether im selfish or not.
i cant even tell what i am or who i am. you coulld
tell me im a terrible person and your opinon would hold more water than mine.
i think that im a selfish person. because im always trying to figure "myself"
out.

i cant finish anything i start. especially friendships.

im ugly.

and no one loves me.
and i dont deserve love.
because im a selfish person.

I hate the way I look and think. I hate the way I feel about the way I look and think. I hate how the nice guys rarely get a happy ending.

Also, I hate my accent. I never pronounce my "t"s.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
I hate the fact that I am overweight, and cannot bear to part with it even though I am a diabetic.
I hate the fact that I cannot seem to verbalize the fact that I need help.
I hate the fact that when I tell my therapist my self-destructive behaviors, that he dismisses them, and says that he thinks I'm bored.
I hate all the voices in my head that are trying to convince me to kill myself.

Sleepwalk

I hate that I'm fat. I hate that I'm broke. I hate that I'm lonely. I hate that I hate that I'm lonely because at one time that was the only thing I enjoyed about life. I hate that I can't get over my ex. I hate that I'm lazy. I hate that I constantly hurt. I hate that I'm here. I hate that I can't stay away. I hate that this is my 100th post on SF.

Everything about me...
MY MPHD
My inability to be good to the people who love me
My inability to talk to my parents despite the fact doing so would only shatter their fears with the even worse reality of everything
You...you *insert very rude words*...I just want a chance...just a chance...he gave you one so just give me one...you can't let go of the past can you?
How crap I am with people
That I don't have a girlfriend and how unlovable I am and how ugly I am to boot
That I hate going out and clubbing and all the things 'normal' people like
What a failure I am in every respect

Illusion

I hate being fat.
I hate my big head.
I hate that I don't really have a neck.
I hate how awkward I am.
I hate how shy I am.
I hate how easily I blush.
I hate how easily I loose my memory.
I hate how my mind drifts away out of nowhere.
I hate my constant back pains.
I hate how easily I snap.
I hate my Social Anxiety.
I hate how jealous I get.
I hate my big feet.
I hate how I can't enjoy most social interactions with people.
I hate how I regret 90% of the stuff that comes out of my mouth & how I constantly apologize to people.
I hate that I love to complain & rant.. >___>

etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00