What do you LIKE about your appearance?

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Been reading some threads here, and though it seems to express itself differently in every person, I also know what it feels like to not like the way I look. Kinda sucks. But I also figure that for most, you have to have at least one physical feature that you like. So here’s a place to remind yourself of that. Don’t be modest, tell us what it is.

One rule: any and all negative comments about yourself are strictly forbidden, and will earn you a stern look of disapproval.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That includes you dude, so stop being modest and tell us what you like about yourself. :p

I like my eyes, the color and the way they look. I like my hair, the length and color. I like that my hands are always soft because I put lotion on them. :p And I think I look nice when I smile, even though I am self conscious of my teeth.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Great idea @Gonz :)
I always have the same answer for this question. I like the colour of my eyes. They're a really lovely blue that stand out. I've always been complimented on them so I'll stick with that.

You could begin Gonz :)
I like this kind of topic. Focus on the positive !
To be honest I don't have anything particular that I like. No one complimented me on anything except uh... *hum*. That's a bit sad.
I think I like that I have strong muscles (doing bouldering!) but they don't show up, so one could think I'm average or even weak. I like that. I don't like showing off

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Sigh. What in the world prompted you to make this thread? Don't you know we'd all prefer to talk shit about our appearances? But okay, fine. Only because I like you.

I guess I like my eye color--green. And I like my hair too. It's down to my ass almost, and it's like a medium-dark blonde. And...yeah. That's about it.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
That includes you dude
You could begin Gonz
Okay.

I like my eye color. They’re hazel. A brown starburst around the pupil, surrounded by green with little gold flecks. You only see that if you’re very very close though. Like, make-out distance. In which case, why are your eyes even open you weirdo? But they change color depending on the lighting; brown in normal indoor lighting, honey colored in sunlight, and green under bright artificial lights.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00