What do you LIKE about your appearance?

Thauoy

Been reading some threads here, and though it seems to express itself differently in every person, I also know what it feels like to not like the way I look. Kinda sucks. But I also figure that for most, you have to have at least one physical feature that you like. So here’s a place to remind yourself of that. Don’t be modest, tell us what it is.

One rule: any and all negative comments about yourself are strictly forbidden, and will earn you a stern look of disapproval.
I like my skin colour. It is white and glowing.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
It is very hard for me to pick something & I don't know that the thing I pick is even what anyone else would consider very special or "better than average" even but since we are supposed to be positive in this thread then I'll just say "my lips" and leave it at that.

angelicupstart

Been reading some threads here, and though it seems to express itself differently in every person, I also know what it feels like to not like the way I look. Kinda sucks. But I also figure that for most, you have to have at least one physical feature that you like. So here’s a place to remind yourself of that. Don’t be modest, tell us what it is.

One rule: any and all negative comments about yourself are strictly forbidden, and will earn you a stern look of disapproval.
I like my eyes. Their blue like my nanny’s were.

PrincessPure

I used to hate being naturally skinny because people skinny-shame a lot. But then as I got in Kpop around 8,9 years ago I gradually embraced it looking at all those skinny dancing girls.
I like my pale skin. Westerners get a tan or associate paleness with absence of health??? But I get complimented a lot on that lol. I like my straight long hair, it's also brown with golden streaks under sunlight so. And my plump lips. And my small waist. And full lashes.

Tbh I like a lot of my features, but then there is my eyes. Most people pick eyes as their fave feature but I hate mine, ehhhh.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I like my weight and height and my eyes.

And to give a bit of a unusual answer: I can also find some love for my facial deformity (without mentioning what exactly for privacy reasons). I have problems with paranoia and social anxiety so with a deformity so obvious I atleast know people are staring and it's not my mind playing tricks on me.
Hi, welcome to SF.
I like your silver lining, that's kind of a nice way to be able to think about it. *hug

Mr.notduck

Okay.

I like my eye color. They’re hazel. A brown starburst around the pupil, surrounded by green with little gold flecks. You only see that if you’re very very close though. Like, make-out distance. In which case, why are your eyes even open you weirdo? But they change color depending on the lighting; brown in normal indoor lighting, honey colored in sunlight, and green under bright artificial lights.
I have the same color eyes, everyone always calls them halfbreed eyes. But mine have more very thin lines of alternating colors.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00