What do you long for most? (besides death)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jamie20m, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

I long for change. What about you?

2. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

a longterm relationship and possibly marriage

3. pían

pían Member

A girl I can spend the rest of my life with who understands me, loves me, will never mistreat me or use me, abuse my kindness or generosity. This I think will eventually lead me to happiness.

I don't want wealth, fast cars or materialistic items, a 1 bed house and what I said above will keep my happy for life.

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

feeling good about myself

5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

to get a time machine and go back in time and do some things over, pretty much the only thing that would make me happy

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

That my daughter will be happy again! She has had a rough upbringing. As for myself {nothing}. I have already made my piece with everyone . I just want it over!!!

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Besides death, someone who will die with me :unsure:

8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I only long for death nothing else matters or is important as feeling good about myself is never going to happen

9. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

lol that made me laugh:biggrin: and i know that death is a serious matter but that was funny to me

10. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Love. Pretty much like ''pian'' described.

11. To experience the true meaning of freedom, just once, to be unconfined by all the worldy bonds. Finance, health, relationships, expectations. To be at peace with myself and accept the things i cannot change.

12. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

the battling in my head to cease

13. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I wish I could undo the decline in my abilities. Years ago I was working, getting about, seeing friends and attending college. Today I spend several hours a day frozen to a chair with waves of panic attacks, my OCD has me afraid to do some of the most mundane tasks and my depression is no longer episodic but paralyzing and continuous. :sad:

14. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

To find the one I lost..

15. Aleth

Aleth Well-Known Member

To live a pleasant life. To not feel so alone.

16. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

love and death.

17. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I wish I could just clear my mind and not think about anything depressing for a week.

I wish that when I went to sleep, I could wake up and the world would be different.

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I long to be happy and for people to treat me better. People now treat me like im nothing.

19. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I really want to win the lottery. :biggrin:

20. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.