What Do You Look Forward to Everyday?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gxblu44, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gxblu44

gxblu44 Member

Simple difficult question: What do you look forward to in your day? Thing I'm doing lately is my XBOX after work. It helps me keep my mind from where it likes to go and dwell all day. Thinking about starting guitar, that's been a start-stop for lots of years.
    So what is that part of the day you look forward to?
    First cigarette in the morning with coffee? Smut on the 'Net?

I don't ever think about what I like in the day. Usually just too numb to care or fixated on dying.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just the fact that each day is different and I can make it anything I want to. The hope for a better future is what keeps me going.
  3. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

My little shit of a nephew and my beautiful niece. They make me want to live every time my brother calls and asks me what I'm doing and if I wanna come watch them. <3
  4. bondono

bondono Member

I look forward to the 8 hours I will be unconscious. Those are 8 hours I won't be suffering. I look forward to having one less day in my life and being one day closer to the end.
  5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I don't know anymore. I used to look forward to my next cigarette, before I quit smoking. I used to look forward to having a drink, or playing Xbox, or yes, masturbating, but these days everything just seems to bore me.
  6. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I don't look forward to anything on day to day basis, nothing ever happens in my life and i can't seem to make anything happen either.
  7. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

not much. Maybe solving the enigma. Or reading a novel.
  8. Prox

Prox Active Member

9. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Nothing. My life is shit.
  10. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

the moment I wake up I look forward to go back to sleep...sleep is the only moment of peace...if I don't have those nightmares...
  11. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Sleep those few hours I'm not with my thoughts and I'm not remembering hoe shitty my life is. I use to read, play video games, or even have an occassional night out buy now my thoughts just swirl with misery all the time.
  12. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I like to sleep too. I could sleep 24/7.
  13. Silex_Drade

Silex_Drade Member

Someone to talk to
  14. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I suppose my cigarettes.
  15. MisterBGone

I truly do hope that you can find some thing to look forward to! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.