What do you make of this? .-.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MistyMaisy, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

About a week into dating my boyfriend, he started asking about when we were going to have sex. I said it was okay.. (thinking he was messing around) if he wore a condom. He actually took it serious, and asked my Mum if he could stay over the following week, planning that we would...
    He bribed me to sneak downstairs the night he stopped over (again, thinking he was joking about having sex) and told me we were going to watch a movie like we did on our third date. When I got downstairs, he said he had the condom, and asked if I was going to get undressed and lay on the bed. I was scared because then I realized he wasn't joking (he had a condom in his hand, an erection, and he is super strong), so I did as he asked. As he had the condom on and was about to enter, I was saying "please, don't, please, I'm only 13 (at the time I was), please it'll hurt.." and all he said was "it'll be fine." then went inside.
    Would it still be considered rape, even if after he entered me I didn't say or do anything? It hurt too bad not to really..
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

How old was he? He could be charged with rape of a minor, regardless of what you said at the time, because of your age. Before you do anything, consider his age, because this can have serious consequences, especially for him, which is hard to undo, if this information falls in certain hands. Careful, what you do next, hun.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

He should've stopped when you said no. I'd also like to know how old he was? I think it would be classified as rape because you didn't want to.
  4. NotThisLife

NotThisLife Well-Known Member

You said no. He did it anyway. It doesn't matter what was said or done in the time leading up to penetration, the fact is that at the moment of truth you said no and he did it anyway. That is the definition of rape. What you do about it is your own business, but personally I'd report him or at the very least speak to a counselor
  5. MistyMaisy

He was 15 at the time.. Thanks for helping although I do not think I'd report him.. It's a relief getting it off of my chest, also. Thank you for reading and support.
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you had to deal with such an event at only age 13. I have no idea why someone would pressure another into sex, but I guess that's just my personality. I'm not a very oppressive person :tongue:.

I'm unaware of what you'd be able to do unless he is over the age of consent. Then again, I don't know an awful lot about sexual interaction laws :laugh:.

I hope it never happens again, take care. :hug:
  7. MistyMaisy

I'm actually 14 now and he's 16 now, and it's still happening.. :/ I've tried to tell him to stop it but he cuts himself and fakes depression just so he can do it again. It's really upsetting for me and disturbing to some extent..
    Thank you for your concern though, as it means a lot.
  8. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I had no idea that he was still doing all that.. :eek:hmy:
    I thought he stopped getting all emo over that.
    I wish he would stop though.
    If you don't want to do something then you shouldn't have to.
    He shouldn't put on a show over something like that.
    I'll talk to him if you want me to if he puts on a show again.
    I don't want my only Best Friend out of the whole school to be upset.

PS: That was rape that night.
  9. MistyMaisy

Thanks Mira o: I'm trying to tell him to back off me a bit right now but he keeps asking questions over and over.. o.o
    He just sent a text being all suicidal playing it off again and another one saying he won't be at school tomorrow. =.=
  10. MiraWolf95

If you want to, give me his number in a text or something sometime and I'll text him.
    Childish stuff like that ticks me off.
  11. MistyMaisy

Yeah same here. :/ I just sent him a text that wasn't pleasant because he said he was not gonna be at school cause he's "getting help" for magical depression that only comes after those multiple times I've tried to break up with him. And as soon as I take him back in fear of him hurting himself, it disappears.
  12. MiraWolf95

I sensed something still wasn't right :l
    I do hope things get better though and maybe I can also help a bit.
  13. MistyMaisy

Thanks.. :3 It means a lot to know that someone does actually believe me, because the one other person I told before posting this didn't believe me and still doesn't. :/
  14. MiraWolf95

No problem :)
    & thats their loss if they don't believe you.
    But I believe you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.