What do you miss?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by wastedmylife, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I miss my balls, i miss my sex drive I miss listening to music and enjoying music I miss looking forward to the future I miss looking in the mirror and actually liking what I see though id never admit it

I miss thinking how great my life could have been, i miss girls and i miss women only thing that matters in life
  2. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

I miss being happy, and my will to create.
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I miss innocence. I miss being able to stumble in front of people and be able to laugh it off. I miss only being scared of the dark.
  4. lettinGo

lettinGo Well-Known Member

i miss the old times.. i miss being innocent.. i miss my cat and my dog. i miss being able to giggle at some silly chat with a guy.. i miss him.. i miss what we had..
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i miss the years when my children were tiny and my biggest worry was if one of them scraped a knee or had a paper-cut.....good days and i didn't even realize how good
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

7. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I miss my childhood
  9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I too miss my childhood, for some reason I can't recall much from the age 12 and under however from 12 upwards it was a really cool time of the discovery of new experiences and rebellion against schools and parents.
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I miss my Nan. I miss my old friends.
  11. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I miss my opportunities. Man, I wish I could go back to tit all :unsure:.
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

being happy
  13. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I miss my mother and the things I could of done. Wish I could take it all back. Of course I would miss being here though.

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't be so hard on yourself hun. I doubt there was much you could have done. It's not your fault :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.