What do you need to do to improve your life?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Name one thing you need to do to improve your life and perhaps rid of the depression.

Me? I need to be more optimistic. Stop seeing the worse in everything or everyone. That will be hella hard though. Because It's a part of me
  2. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Washboard abs would be nice :) probably would boost my self esteem and confidence... and make me get out of the house more...
  3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Accept people for who they are. I need to stop being so picky and running away from people the second I notice a flaw in their character. Nobody is perfect, least of all myself.
  4. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

I think thats great you notice that... I know some people like that(Some even on this site) who don't even acknowledge that fact... they look at the faults in everyone else but don't see anything wrong with what they are doing, even if its the EXACT SAME THING...

I think acknowledging that is a good step btw... :)
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Having confidence in myself would do a lot to help me in many aspects of my life.
  6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

more self confidence, being more comfortable being me, and someone to love me for me...and a fulfilling career.
  7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Explosive temper.
  8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Become more active.
  9. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Something to cure my laziness. It's very difficult for me to get motivated to do anything.
  10. alison

alison Well-Known Member

*become less sensitive
    *learn to worry less about what other people are thinking
  11. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Thank you. I appreciate you saying that.
    Just got to get onto the next step and do something about it! :]
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Earn more money. One can never have enough money. :)
  13. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I don't know. I don't believe it can be.
  14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What makes you think that?
  15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I should probly socialize more. Become more confident. Get out of the house. Actually do something. And maybe talk to someone about my problems :(. :dunno:
  16. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

+1. post said I needed at least five characters and this sentence just now completes that requirement.
  17. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

I need to a) remember/ believe that I am actually a human being and b) remember that there is something that I love and go after it (put my heart into it and excel). I forget or distance myself from it because of my low confidence. I decide I am awful at it and/or will never improve and viola. I dont and Im a depressed moody wreck. Just this week I reliazed that had been my problem the last month or so. I had forgotten I had a passion and had started to melt.
  18. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

if she'd give me a chance and stop destroying herself by negative lies, I really do love her but she never believes it, we're both seriously broken but hideous experiences and I still believe if she takes my hand we'll have our paradise on earth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.