what do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by painful, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painful

painful Well-Known Member

do you prefer to feel sadness or anger?

2. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Anger. It can be motivational and channeled into positive action. Sadness is crippling and distorts your insight.

3. Deleted SKU

Deleted SKU Well-Known Member

Its difficult... i find sadness easier to live with day to day, but after a long time it is dehabilitating... anger is useful, it can lead to action... but i usually turn it inwards, rather than outwards, and that is dangerous.

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It depends. I'd probly pick sadness because anger can consume and virtually kill you. But I guess sadness can too. Sadness and Anger aren't all that different for me. I usually feel one or the other anyways.

The only problem is when the anger morphs into homicidal thoughts :blink:.

5. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Always sadness. I can't control anger and it scares me. I try to never allow myself to get angry, I'm just too scared of where it'll lead. Sadness I can deal with.

Mim

6. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Anger by far. Let the hate flow through you.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

sadness

8. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

hmmm usually sadness but anger hurts me less

9. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I have so much anger and rage in my right now I want to Hulk smash something, or someone.

10. painful

fuck yea i prefer anger. sometimes i feel like taking an uzi with a silencer and going on a shooting spree until the cops take me out. but thats usually when im high outta my mind.

11. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I prefer sadness since it usually won't hurt other people.And that's all I care about,OTHER people.

But I build up a lot of anger and if you be the lucky one to make me explode watch out.Example two weeks ago people were really making me angry and I knew someone was go to make me lose it and soon enough one of my freinds decided to pull on my chair as I was sitting down....and it's not like I wanted to do hurt him,but I needed to vent my anger!I mean I literally lost it.I shoved him so hard I seriously acted like i turned into the Hulk.And it showed. just shows how screwed up Im getting.

12. painful

its not good to bottle your emotions right? rebel against the world that turned its back on you in your time of need. feel the anger. embrace it. love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.