What do you REALLY hate?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ViolentGirl, May 30, 2014.

1. ViolentGirl

ViolentGirl Banned Member

Well...?

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I can honestly say I don’t hate anything I have a severe dislike for humanity and society but I feel hating things is just a wasted emotion. I have a resigned weary acceptance for things out of my control and feel that it is unhealthy to waste time dwelling on hate per say.

If I had any strong feelings of discontent though it would be the perception of this macho bullshit culture amongst men, that stops us talking about things and getting the support that we need, but then I am resigned to the fact one person one voice makes fuck all difference in the world so I try and focus on the positive aspects of things otherwise I am going to find myself on a downward spiral

3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

I think that is an awesome though somewhat sad stance to take on life Perfect Melancholy... how well does it work for you?

As for me... I really hate abuse of any kind... it takes too long to recover from and sometimes is impossible to recover from, it is also illogical to me how anyone could want to do that to anyone else... or how others could think someone would welcome abuse done to them as I know is a common thought amongst many.