What do you think about new world order ?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by OutCaste, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

Do you think it is 100% fake or 100 % genuine or in between i.e. some truth and some misconceptions/lies/rumours.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Not many people can say much about it except for those who are in the "know".
    From what I know there is a hidden agenda to have a new world order.
    So there are some truths to it but also it's wrapped around lies and misconceptions.

3. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Hush! The Trilateral Commission is listening! They'll send their black helicopters after you!

Your only hope is to make a tin foil hat to keep them from reading your thoughts.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

There's so much going on we don't even know about. I'd say there is a new world order, and that it mixes in with 2012 mayan calendar end date, and the rapture. That's it's all related. That something big is going to happen very very soon.

5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Its real for sure and the continuous loss of rights and merging of countries shows us it is. There is so much evidence for it. (and no don't even ask me to present the evidence look it up and do the research yourself) I agree too that there is also some false info out about it just like any thing else really.

Don't be an asshole nedflanders. Why do people make comments like that? just to put down others because they have different beliefs than what is mainstream?

6. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I wish I was running it. :devil:

7. Random

Random Well-Known Member

This would be my best guess. Of course, those who believe conspiracy theories can say anything they want and the fact that there are so many of them and so many others have been proved to have been false would work out just perfectly for a real grand conspiracy. Who would believe it except for those who fall for every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike?

I think the overall social environment of the world is ripe for something like this to happen in very subtle ways. Those who want drastic change would know better than to try and do it all in one fell swoop. And the general public is too ignorant to grasp the concept of incremental change. If you want to change the entire world in a way that many people would strongly object to and you don't want to get everybody up in arms about it, you do it very gradually. What is the analogy? The boiling frog?

8. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

pass it <--

9. see

see Well-Known Member

its 100% real and happening

10. OutCaste

i think the same way. i don't believe in people like david icke who propogate the shape shifting alien humanoid theory but i do believe in the new world order and agree with a lot of points which are made.

11. OutCaste

i'm particularly uncomfortable with how we are being forced into being something our nature opposes. its becoming a necessity if you need a job or want to survive . if you are not a hard ass, you have no chance.

12. FinalDays

FinalDays Active Member

We know some things are true like the skull and bones exist and meet in secret and bilderberg group meets every year and none of us know what they talk about other than what they try to feed to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.