what do you think of my coping techniques?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ripx, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

this is how dyer my life has gotten....

pretty much the way i cope with my depression is i take ridiculous actions without giving a thought to the consequences. for example, i plan on growing marijuana because i think it might help my depression and give me something to keep me occupied. i chose marijuana because i smoke it anyways (never when I'm feeling to down though) and have friends that also smoke it, so i can give it to them. so anyways, my point is, I'm growing marijuana, and ignoring the risks because i figure the risk is worth the potential of having something that would make me happy. I can honestly say i have NOTHING in my life to look forward to, my life at 20 years old is effectively over. so now i shall over achieve at things just to make me feel good about myself. pointless thread hey?

2. Hi Ripx. I am a middle-ages male who has been taking prescription meds for
    my mental issues since I was 19. I have NEVER found anything that even began
    to alleviate my emotional pain. In fact many of the drugs caused me to become worse. There is a term for patients like myself and it is called being "drug resistent". Nothing works. Plain and simple.

Weed is the only thing that ever reliably brought me out of my funk. Believe
    me I understand the appeal of Pot. When you are in pain you don't care where the relief comes from. My only advice to you is to not be careless about its legal status. Do what you have to do to make yourself better (wink, wink)
    but don't be foolish about incurring legal consequences. Resist the temptation
    to make a bad situation worse. Good luck with your situation.

3. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

thanks for the reply PDW.

4. Curtis_Rock

Curtis_Rock New Member

hey,

i dont know what you mean with coping techniques, but at first i wanted to tell to be carful, because if you get busted its makes all worse..
    so dont tell your friends where the weed comes from, the best is, tell nobody, because it is not worth to get problems with your driving licence or sth, because sby told the assholes..
    so good luck and never forget, weed is not the answer, its the question, the answer is yes! so on..do what have to be done! ;)
    jm2c
    best regards, curtis

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Ripx how is your life effectively over at just 20 years of age?

6. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

see my othe thread for the jift of it.

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Weed is good if its helping you but try not to overdo it. Ive known someone who went OTT and they started having attacks of paranoia and panic attacks in public places and now they need meds to stop them from freaking out. Its horrible seeing your friends wide eyed and scared because they have to get on a bus.

8. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

thanks for the advice, but i doubt your friends problems were from the weed. weed is the closest thing to heaven on earth, that why hindus worship kali LOL

9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i´m sorry for my ignorance but what are the coping techniques?

10. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

caring for the plants

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.