What do you think of my life?......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fullofpain, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fullofpain

fullofpain Member

My life has been so hard that sometimes I cannot believe that one person could go through such a huge amount of heartbreak and pain. This has been my life so far.........

I was adopted from the age of three months. My new mother did not want another child, but in those days, you did what your husband wanted to do. As my mother did not want me she was emotionally and physically abusive toward me. My adoptive mother and father already had one child who was jealous of me and did not see me as part of the family. She became abusive toward me also. Then at the age of 12 I developed severe depression, which my mother and father did nothing to help. I then lost all my friends and had to cope with the abuse on my own. At the age of 16 I had a boyfriend who was abusive to me. At the age of 26 I found my birth mother and father and was reunited with them for 1 year, before they decided they did not want to see me anymore. I then had a psychotic episode because I was in emotional distress. At the age of 35, my three children were taken interstate by there father and I did not see them for years. It was devistating. At the age of 37, my husband at the time put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger right in front of me. I am now currently jobless and about to be evicted from my rental home.

So, what do you think of my life? And people wonder why I want to kill myself.
  2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

its a sad situation. i may be homeless as well
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope your love for your children is what keeps you here and i hope you are getting therapy for all the trauma in you life.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I also think you should see a therapist and let her decide if you should be on meds..You have been thru hell.. Keep talking here and we will offer you what support we can..Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.