What do you think why we are all here?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Boratz, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

Since no one likes a debate I start a nice thread. Be nice now Boratz. Or you get an umbrella up your rass.

See guys , been here long time. Come & run. I am here becoz I believe we all need humor. The best meds acdg. to the Readers Digest. Who reads that page? Isn't that very cool?

It amuses me how humor can get me out of a bad mood. self injected or others. FAL is one of the best humors I can relate. FAL ,hurray go for it baby.. On the same token I am very curious too how human mind operates the body & the action & the reaction we get. And it seems very natural fo feel it here.

I am dyslexic by nature not by doctor, it is something I can get away with anything. Cop out, shhhhh. Please forgive me if I don't suit your moods becoz I do the same for you.
    Fact is I am always joking 90% time & all my jokes seems nobody gets . You guys have to cool off sometimes & laugh even you gotta fake it.

I am multiple bipolar sclerosis. And I DO NOT find suicide amusing. I have no wish to die or "suicidal" . I do not know why . Simple analogy is Krishnamurti said just becoz it is. Period. Live for the now. And now I am here.

Your turn... Comm on.... lets go. /COLOR]
  2. HexenBexen

HexenBexen Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure how to answer this one...are you asking why we think we're here on this site, or why we're here on this earth?

I can relate to you in once way, though. People rarely know when I'm joking and when I'm serious. I've been told I'm 'scary'. :laugh: I'm ok with that.

Always keep them wondering...
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't know...maybe it's all just a dream...scary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.