what do you think ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wanttodie, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

i mean a lot of people find pleasure by cracking jokes on some ones misery, like cracking jokes on his sexuality or making remarks about some embarrassing sexual moment..it may seem funny to them but do people realize the effect it is having on the person who is mocked ? some times a persons life can be destroyed by this. are people who indulge in mocking knowing all this at the same time ? what can you say about such people ?
  2. polarisdrivr

polarisdrivr Member

as i have learned anyone that acts this way is usually lacking something in life that we do as well but they take it out by trying to make someones elses life worse...the thing is they dont realize that the person they do it to may already b a hell of a lot worse off than them and so yea if thats u its gonna hurt...but these people don't kno u personally as u kno urself and u just have got to remember that when someone says something to u and remain strong.

i am the lowest in my school the nerdiest kid in my school even makes fun of me and says thing but i have learned to ignore him...and release my anger into the sky or a pillow and listen to music and that always calms me down and prepares me for the next day...and unfortunately u may want to think bad of that person but if u do then that just puts u down to their level and u dont want that so ignore and stay strong and u will always kno u r better than him/her
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

simple...... IGNORANCE has no limit nor frontiers.

people speak but do not reflect...... empty words that's all it is.....but deadly.
  4. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

very simple. they are thoughtless/insensitive ASSHOLES! far far too many of those contaminating our society today! and i dont care what anyone's going through in their lives they've got NO RIGHT to take it out on someone else! anyway, just try not to let them get you down too much. their words are empty and hollow and based on immense ignorance.
  5. Nox

Nox Member

i beat these kind of people up...

of course its great to joke around with friends,even if its at your expense.but if someone is truly malignant when they are joking about you,its time for either some snazzy comebacks,or its fist time.

even if youre small,if you got the guts to take them on,theyll stop tormenting you,or someone else will see its getting out of control(a school for example cant endorse endless fights forever)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.