What do you want for Christmas?

cheesy as it sounds, most of all I want to be happy. I want things to be nice again in my personal life, it's way overdue and is the most important thing to me. Me and someone I'm very close to have spent so much time apart this year for various reasons and it upsets me how detached it is now, I just want to finally be able to reunite properly and rekindle things

material-wise I want:

a new tablet (my old one is really slow now)
a light projector (they look so pretty and I was thinking it could help soothe my anxiety to look at it)
maybe some dvds
maybe jewellery
clothes (I have a million but I can't get enough *shh)
I want this sweatshirt I saw on etsy that says 'the bags under my eyes are designer' *rofl
a new camera (my current one is good but I want to upgrade)
chocolate
maybe perfume

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I want a damned HOUSE!

Failing that, money towards a house...

and failing that...

1) New speakers for my PC (my 10 year old ones are failing)
2) A new graphics card*
3) A weighted blanket, my sister has one and they are alarmingly comfortable
4) Money towards getting my car repaired (the radiator leaks)
5) Interesting alcohols
6) Steam vouchers
7) A new monitor
8) Resolution to the pain in my side I have had for 19 months.
9) A girlfriend
10) Everyone not to think less of me for mentioning number 9.

*My current graphics card is a mixed blessing and curse, I refuse to buy replacement parts for my PC until they "fail" either by dying or not being able to keep up with what I need my PC to do, and my 5 year old graphics card simply refuses to do either. Even when minimum system requirements state my GPU is just not powerful enough to run something, the little bastard does it anyway and I WANT A UPGRADE ALREADY! Why wont it fail?? :(

More than anything else in the world I'd like my marriage to work, for us to find a compromise we can both be happy with.

Failing that I'd like a new pair of slippers and a laser cutter.
can't go wrong with slippers *woohoo
I got some new ones for my birthday and didn't realize I already had about 5 other pairs hidden away with my winter stuff *facepalm ..... but I kinda still want more, there's so many cute fluffy warm ones *rofl

Anonymous ID

I want a damned HOUSE!

Failing that, money towards a house...

and failing that...

1) New speakers for my PC (my 10 year old ones are failing)
2) A new graphics card*
3) A weighted blanket, my sister has one and they are alarmingly comfortable
4) Money towards getting my car repaired (the radiator leaks)
5) Interesting alcohols
6) Steam vouchers
7) A new monitor
8) Resolution to the pain in my side I have had for 19 months.
9) A girlfriend
10) Everyone not to think less of me for mentioning number 9.

*My current graphics card is a mixed blessing and curse, I refuse to buy replacement parts for my PC until they "fail" either by dying or not being able to keep up with what I need my PC to do, and my 5 year old graphics card simply refuses to do either. Even when minimum system requirements state my GPU is just not powerful enough to run something, the little bastard does it anyway and I WANT A UPGRADE ALREADY! Why wont it fail?? :(
I'm not judging you for wanting a girlfriend. I want a partner too except I can't find one that wants me. πŸ˜‚

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hahaha - I think we are all in the same boat except I'm female. Just want a cuddle and nice chat. Seems too much to ask for in today's world πŸ˜‚
A cuddle and a chat sounds like a great place to be right about now. I sometimes wonder if there is a "Faulty Goods" dating site out there somewhere where mildly broken people can find each other, healthy people are just exhausting.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
A cuddle and a chat sounds like a great place to be right about now. I sometimes wonder if there is a "Faulty Goods" dating site out there somewhere where mildly broken people can find each other, healthy people are just exhausting.
Lol @ broken goods, however, there was once a website for dating people with mental health issues - I don't know what happened to it. But yeah all I want is a cuddle, hug, nice chat and a laugh and it seems impossible.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00