What Do You Want to Be?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by elizabeth10, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

What do you guys wanna be when you grow up?

2. undercoverlover

undercoverlover both dead and alive until someone opens the box

I have several ideas, I guess.

• Therapist
    • Neurologist
    • Biologist
    • Artist
    • Floral designer
    If I end up living to be old enough to get jobs like those, then that's what I hope I'll be able to do. At least one of those.

3. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

latly i have been forced to think about the future and im thinking an architect or a landscape architect

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being a Gunsmith. But it's probly not very safe if I worked with guns regularly lol

5. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I am grown up and I ended up being a loser...however, still my dream is to became a movie director:cool:

6. ELLIEANDMONKEY

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

Happy and not feel this way. God please just happy again.

7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

A psychologist If I manage to live.

8. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

happy? :unsure:

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

At peace with myself

10. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

:rofl: Same here. I would like to join a gun club but I think they would ban me for looking down the barrel and smiling like a maniac.

Im working toward the job I want. Hopefully in 6 months or less I will be a qualified scuba diving instructor. I will never get rich from being an instructor but at least I will be happy doing the best job in the world. :smile:

11. Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk Well-Known Member

I'm grown up. When I was young I wanted to build hot rods. I ended up driving a truck. I still want to build hot rods but there's not much of a market for that these days, at least not in this area.

12. Im kinda in the middle of growing up, but I had this crazy dream of faking the famous Aung San Suu Kyi's death and blame it on the Burmies government to inspire its people to overthrow that (as i would put it) agressive dictatorship :D ....if not, a loving family would be nice too....

13. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

journalist, if not maybe a nurse.. or something to do with looking after animals...

14. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

15. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

Pharmacist.

16. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I wanted to be a cartoonist. Now I am one. And here I am posting on this forum. :/

The new answer is... some type of winged flying creature.

17. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Same problem as when i left school i don't know what i want to be. But i think if i was back at school now i would focus my efforts on being a doctor but i would have settled for a pharmacist, i find all that medical stuff intresting. I guess it's to late now.

18. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

As ironic as it sounds I want to be a psychologist so that I could help people in despair...

19. Roots

Roots Well-Known Member

I want to be a Biomedical Laboratory Scientist some day. :)

20. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

A psychiatrist or psychologist - can't decide and the clock is ticking, since they're both long-hauls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.