What Do You Want to Be?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by elizabeth10, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

What do you guys wanna be when you grow up?

2. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

I have several ideas, I guess.

• Therapist
    • Neurologist
    • Biologist
    • Artist
    • Floral designer
    If I end up living to be old enough to get jobs like those, then that's what I hope I'll be able to do. At least one of those.

3. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

latly i have been forced to think about the future and im thinking an architect or a landscape architect

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being a Gunsmith. But it's probly not very safe if I worked with guns regularly lol

5. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I am grown up and I ended up being a loser...however, still my dream is to became a movie director:cool:

6. ELLIEANDMONKEY

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

Happy and not feel this way. God please just happy again.

7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

A psychologist If I manage to live.

8. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

happy? :unsure:

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

At peace with myself

10. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

:rofl: Same here. I would like to join a gun club but I think they would ban me for looking down the barrel and smiling like a maniac.

Im working toward the job I want. Hopefully in 6 months or less I will be a qualified scuba diving instructor. I will never get rich from being an instructor but at least I will be happy doing the best job in the world. :smile:

11. Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk Well-Known Member

I'm grown up. When I was young I wanted to build hot rods. I ended up driving a truck. I still want to build hot rods but there's not much of a market for that these days, at least not in this area.

12. Im kinda in the middle of growing up, but I had this crazy dream of faking the famous Aung San Suu Kyi's death and blame it on the Burmies government to inspire its people to overthrow that (as i would put it) agressive dictatorship :D ....if not, a loving family would be nice too....

13. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

journalist, if not maybe a nurse.. or something to do with looking after animals...

14. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

15. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

Pharmacist.

16. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I wanted to be a cartoonist. Now I am one. And here I am posting on this forum. :/

The new answer is... some type of winged flying creature.

17. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Same problem as when i left school i don't know what i want to be. But i think if i was back at school now i would focus my efforts on being a doctor but i would have settled for a pharmacist, i find all that medical stuff intresting. I guess it's to late now.

18. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

As ironic as it sounds I want to be a psychologist so that I could help people in despair...

19. Roots

Roots Well-Known Member

I want to be a Biomedical Laboratory Scientist some day. :)

20. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

A psychiatrist or psychologist - can't decide and the clock is ticking, since they're both long-hauls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.