• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What Do You Want to Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercoverlover

both dead and alive until somebody opens the box
I have several ideas, I guess.

• Therapist
  • Neurologist
  • Biologist
  • Artist
  • Floral designer
If I end up living to be old enough to get jobs like those, then that's what I hope I'll be able to do. At least one of those.

Stripe

I wouldn't mind being a Gunsmith. But it's probly not very safe if I worked with guns regularly lol
:rofl: Same here. I would like to join a gun club but I think they would ban me for looking down the barrel and smiling like a maniac.

Im working toward the job I want. Hopefully in 6 months or less I will be a qualified scuba diving instructor. I will never get rich from being an instructor but at least I will be happy doing the best job in the world. :smile:

Sleepwalk

I'm grown up. When I was young I wanted to build hot rods. I ended up driving a truck. I still want to build hot rods but there's not much of a market for that these days, at least not in this area.

Im kinda in the middle of growing up, but I had this crazy dream of faking the famous Aung San Suu Kyi's death and blame it on the Burmies government to inspire its people to overthrow that (as i would put it) agressive dictatorship :D ....if not, a loving family would be nice too....

Mr Stewart

I wanted to be a cartoonist. Now I am one. And here I am posting on this forum. :/

The new answer is... some type of winged flying creature.

Decode

Same problem as when i left school i don't know what i want to be. But i think if i was back at school now i would focus my efforts on being a doctor but i would have settled for a pharmacist, i find all that medical stuff intresting. I guess it's to late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00