Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by plates, Apr 11, 2009.
I'd be interested to hear any thoughts.
One where you care a lot about the other person?
Never really thought about it as I'm not currently looking for anything more than sex in relationships.
It can't be explained with words :heart:
I think that this statement is some one true..
but this is what I feel......
Love is that feeling you get in your stomach every time you see, touch, feel or even smell the person in question.
Love is when you cry with happiness just knowing they are close by.
Love is that warm feeling you get when you are lying in their arms in the morning.
Love is knowing that the person you love, feels the same way back...
Being in love is amazing. The best feeling in the world.
Love is feeling guilty when you hurt, upset or let them down.
Love is powerful. It is when you never want to be apart and to spend as much time as possible with each other.
Love is life.
I don' tthink anybody's felt that way for me.
- When you look in the other persons eyes you can get full concentration and devotion and you see nothing else but the love for you they hold
- You heart beat goes faster when they step into a room
- You have respect and honesty for each other
- You can leave the house without having to tell them where you are going
- 50/50 job sharing around the house :laugh:
- You dont have to ask for a cuddle or kiss they just know when you want one
yeah. i haven't been in any kind of relationship like that.
thanks for making it clearer for me though
support, and someone putting up with the negative aspects of me myself and i
thanks for your reply .