what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lizlovex, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizlovex

lizlovex Member

Dose it make me a horible person for wanting to kill myself? Dose it make me seem selfish? I just don't know what the point is anymore..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: what dose it mean?

Feeling that way makes you in pain...please talk about what is going on for you so that people can support you here
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Re: what dose it mean?

I second what sadeyes said.

When we feel like we want to die, often we do not even understand that people would suffer if we are gone. This does not make us selfish. It is simply that the pain is overwhelming. How long have you been feeling this way? And does anyone irl know you are in tremendous pain?
  4. lizlovex

lizlovex Member

Ive been feeling like this for a wile now i guess. At first i did try to explain it to a few people but thwy either sruged it off kike it was nothing or just wouldnt understand.
    im finaly at a point were im just so tired of all these.emotions.in me.that.ive gone.numb. but idk.if.i.dare to try to tell someone.
  5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Have you thought of talking to some one outside of your friends or family? Like your doctor or a crisis line? It can take time getting used to the idea of doing something new. Even more difficult if we find doing some or a lot of things difficult. This place is really helping me to feel braver.
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

no it doesn't make you a horrible person. But you need to fight it and take every piece of help like gold dust.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.