What Does It Take??????

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TrAgIcK EvEntZ, Mar 20, 2008.

1. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

TrAgIcK EvEntZ Well-Known Member

You can never be a part of this world if you're a positive person. You're just air, or dust, or even garbage or shit at some points. I don't want to be negative, but I don't want to be alone either. I don't know what it takes to be greater than nothing.

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Know how you feel :hug: You're not alone.
    It's difficult.

3. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

I too wonder why no one else can tell me how they handle a problem like this.

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

It's difficult to define.....we may not be talking about the same thing. I don't know your circumstances. It's just a feeling....
    I get critiqued for being negative but I think I'm more positive than 'average' people. I think, post childhood, most people are negative, think badly about people less fortunate, judge others, prey on vulnerability. They give up on most of their dreams at some point.
    I think if your different, people can instantly notice and they usually attack you or are mean to you, or don't want to be around you. It's hard being different, especially when it's ingrained inyour personality to be the way you are.
    I don't know if this is what you mean....

5. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

You posted some really good points of being negative, but what I mean is that living a positive lifestyle like helping others, being nice, respecting other people's opinions, and doing what people consider 'right' is almost 'bad' nowadays. It seems that you have to do the exact opposite to get accepted into this world.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2008
  6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I think we're basically thinking the same thing. I hate it when people laugh at nastiness or bitchiness, stuff like that. I like the saying, 'treat others how you'd like to be treated' - I try to live by that. I don't think most people do though. They don't have much empathy, they don't feel they should be or try to be empathetic. It's mostly people who are lucky in life who are like this, because they don't know how the other side feels.
    And yeah, they probably feel that they have to step on other peoples toes to reach the top. I don't know.......
    Not everyones like this....there's some beautiful people out there.
    Don't ever change though. Don't ever sell out. I know it's hard but there's people out there like you. Good people. They'll except you and appreciate you. Stay true to yourself. That's how I deal with it. And the loneliness....

7. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

I just don't know how to react when people come at me directly when I be myself, and I'm wrong about it. I think it's only because I find it difficult to accept myself for who I am, that's all.

Thanks.
    I really appreciate the advice.

8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I just read over my posts....god, I feel like an idiot. It's just that self esteem thing, I feel like an idiot most of the time. That's why I can't break out and be the person I want to be, break away from the lies, from the negativity you described. I wish I was a stronger person. I have to be one or the other. No middleground.

9. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

Why do you feel like an idiot? I didn't see anything wrong with your posts.
    It's okay. Seriously. Not all people can understand what another is talking about right off the bat. It's okay. It's normal.:hug:
    All you have to do is accept that, and you'll feel stronger.:smile:

10. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Thanks for talking:smile:

11. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

No problem. I'm always available. :hug: