What does it take?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by cult logic, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Seriously. Another attempt last night and I'm still fucking here.

I took TWICE what I did last time, over FIFTEEN TIMES the safe limit!

My muscles ache and my ears are popping but other than that I'm fine.

What am I invincible?
  2. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

No you are not invincible no-one is. I thought I was but have learnt some very hard lessons resulting in my appearance here, the one thing I can suggest is that we are all immortal , well at least so far.
    but seriously please reconsider your actions, we may all feel really shite right now but there "could" be good times just around another corner and if you have destroyed your system via chemical means then WHEN YOU DO find the thing that does pull you back to having a lust for life it may just be too late.
    Every day is a bonus day
    and if you keep having bonus days then all those bonuses must eventually lead to something. :huh:
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i know how you feel. my last od attempt i was sure it would had worked. but no nothing. i dont know what it takes. i wish i did sometimes.
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

It's fucking frustrating as hell, but regardless of how much our brains want to die, our body will fight and fight and fight and fight. :( But I'm glad you're still here even if you're not. Cause things slowly get better, then worse, then better again. The good news is there are great orgasms in between. :)
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Pfft, not for me.

As soon as you make a girl know you're not interested she goes and gets really hot for the next school year. And guess what? No sexy fun time for you. :dry:

I swear they do it out of spite.

Anyway if I try again it won't be for a couple days.

I doubt it would work anyway. I've tried using every kind of pill in the house save the stuff that obviously wouldn't work like advil.

I just wish it was easier to slice my wrists. Couldn't get that to work either...
  6. serivok

serivok Active Member

i know how you feel
  7. kbp

kbp Active Member

<Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> and mix it in some water and will see how invincible you are. lol
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  8. CCK

CCK Well-Known Member

easy there kbp... I don't think you can discuss specific methods.
  9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Thank you CCK, you're right. No discussion of methods, please. And thank you.
  10. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

In between tries, I'm glad I failed. Hope you can be, too.
  11. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

it can be frustrating I tried something where I took nearly double what this person took who died and other than throwing up I was fine. But you don't want to be left with permanent damage.
  12. beforetheworst

beforetheworst Active Member

I find myself asking the same question. I'm going to be attempting something tonight or tomorrow, I just hope it works.
  13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I haven't specifically tried to kill myself yet but I've taken and mixed drugs to a high amount where I just say, if I die, added bonus!
    Hope you're feeling a little bit better. Like everyone else has said, I know how you feel! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.