What does one say????

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by reluctant1, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reluctant1

reluctant1 New Member

Tell me...just what does one say, when they stumble upon a site like this?
    Means one is looking for help, support, but...can one really spill their guts to strangers.
    However, guess the one thing we have all found, is that we do not feel we can spill our guts to our 'family or friends'. They will JUDGE!!!!
    they do NOT understand!!!

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It is easier to spill the beans to strangers because their opinions cannot hurt you as bad as family or friends. They care and can understand, but you would have to trust them and open up first. Blessings..

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF...I hope you'll feel comfortable opening up to us....we don't judge...

4. reluctant1

reluctant1 New Member

well....anyone know the easy route out.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

If only...
    but this is a pro-life forum so we couldn't tell you if we did know...

6. reluctant1

reluctant1 New Member

and I am on the median...trying to figure out which way to go.....

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

stay here talk it out okay release the thought vent the pain away make friends
    hope you stay around awhile chat helps too.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you stick around and feel the support here.. I was suicidal also when I came here and look how long I have been here..This site offers alot of help..

9. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I would rather talk to a stranger to be honest. And least if they judge I can just go away and never come back.

And Welcome.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You pose a question pondered by many. Some find it quite easy to say about anything here, while others find their support through helping others. It can make it easier to deal with all the tough issues when you know you are not alone in how you are feeling. I hope you are able to settle in and feel comfortable in bothe giving and receiving support. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.