What does the Crucifixion mean to you?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Aquarius123, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

WHAT DOES THE CRUCIFIXION MEAN TO YOU?

Dear Friends – to get the ball rolling, I would like to share with you some of my observations on this theme. To me, the Jesus legend is a re-enactment of a drama of vast Cosmic proportions, many different versions of which have been presented to us and our world, throughout the ages To this day, many believe that the tale of the Crucifixion and the Master’s subsequent resurrection describe events that actually took place on the Earth plane, two thousand years ago. In truth, it is an allegory of life after death of the physical body. The whole life of Jesus describes the process of purification that a lifetime of pure and wholesome living achieves to help us gain complete mastery and control over all aspects of our being. That is why every religion down the ages has contained allegories of saviours and their ensuing resurrection and final release into their eternal home and the oneness with God.

The crucifixion story of the Master Jesus is no exception. It represents the Earth initiation, the highest initiation all human souls must eventually undergo. When our indwelling spirit has finally gained complete mastery of the atoms of our physical body, it has been accomplished. This is what the Universe requires from all of us, when we are ready to move on to lessons of a higher nature on other levels of life. To allow this to happen, we reach an evolutionary point when it becomes necessary that we slowly begin to rise above the material world and its concerns. This gradually frees our spirit and continues until our spirit is fully and consciously re-united and one again with God, the way it once was.

The story of the crucifixion demonstrates how a Master soul whole-heartedly and willingly forgives everything and everybody, especially the one who betrayed him. We are meant to follow the Master’s example and with every passing day grow more like him. This is particularly true when it comes to forgiving all those who ever delivered us to be nailed to some kind of cross or another. Judas Iscariot’s betrayal of Jesus and the Master’s forgiveness demonstrates the need for carefully avoiding the creation of further difficult Karma between two souls.

We too are required to deal with our opponents in this masterly fashion and forgive anyone who ever trespassed against us, in the course of all our lifetimes. Even our worst opponents are waiting to be treated in this manner, to free both of us from the heavy Karmic chains and undesirable emotional bonds that we, in our ignorance of Universal laws, once created with each other, in the course of many lifetimes. Forgiving them with all our heart and soul is the only way of dissolving them. It is essential to attend to this process with great diligence, as it alone can eventually release us from the need for further earthly lessons.

The cross is the oldest symbol for our earthly existence. Christianity did not invent the cross – it was merely adopted into this belief system from religions and cultures that preceded it. During the times we spend on this plane of life, the human spirit and soul remain firmly nailed to the cross of physicality. For as long as its earthly material and spiritual education takes for every individual soul this cannot be changed. There is no point in fighting against this process. It is compulsory and cannot be avoided by anyone. The best we can do is go with the flow of our lives, submit ourselves to our eternal duties and strive to come ever more into harmony with the energies of the Highest Forces, so they can teach us how to co-operate with them.

This gradually brings each one of us back into harmony with God and the Universe. Any knowledge we discover along the way needs to be shared with our earthly siblings, so that with our loving support they too can begin to grasp the special meaning of the evolutionary phase we are presently experiencing and its importance for us and our whole world. For those who are ready to receive them, our seeds may fall on fertile ground and germinate, helping them to rise above their problems by seeing them in a different light. Even though we may not be able to put an end to our suffering straight away – that would be unreasonable to expect. But, our increasing awareness of what is at stake can and indeed does straight away bring a measure of relief, comfort and healing.

Misunderstood for a very long time, the legend of the Master Jesus has tried to bring us new hope by showing us how, like the Master, every human spirit and soul will eventually be capable of withdrawing from the suffering of its physical body. We all have the power within to lift ourselves on the wings of our Highest, God or Spiritual Self, above all earthly difficulties. The underlying esoteric meaning of the events of Easter always have been a hidden allegory to reveal to us how each one of us will eventually reach the evolutionary point of viewing our present existence from an ever higher perspective.

This empowers us to watch all its proceedings in the right light and with the necessary detachment. By looking at the troubles of our present existence in this manner, each one of us is required to walk in the Master’s footsteps and deal with things the way he did. Instead of allowing ourselves being tortured and crucified by the trials and tribulations of this plane, we can conquer them by dealing with them ever more detachment and dispassionately. The more one recognises them as personal and collective evolutionary lessons and passing phases only, the easier this becomes.

It seems to me that many of the happenings in our world, which all too easily can be perceived as people’s pure and utter selfishness, are but outer manifestations of the inner yearning of the soul of our whole world to find healing and peace. Deeply embedded in every individual soul and also in the collective is the sacred knowledge of humankind’s homecoming into its true nature and the togetherness and oneness with God and all life. Bearing this in mind, are all the struggles we presently observe around us in truth pleas that the home coming process into our true nature should be speeded up by those in charge of us on the highest levels of life?

During this difficult evolutionary phase it is hardly surprising that times are frequently difficult for all of us and that the mettle of so many is being tested and tried, almost to breaking point. So, with feet planted firmly on the ground, hearts and minds steadily focused on the highest level of life, as light workers let’s keep our eyes firmly fixed on the spiritual background of this life, so it can reveal to us ever more of the truth about the higher and highest purpose and meaning not only of our present existence, but the way all life truly functions.

2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Nothing really.

It's not chocolate enough for easter.

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Wasn't it something to do with a make believe guy called John or James or maybe Jesus? There was some fairytale that developed about 2000 years ago and lots of gullible people bought into it. Either way, the crucifixion means shit to me.:headbang:

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

LOL :laugh:

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Now wouldnt that be something, a chocolate jesus on a crucifix

To be fair though i think the story of jesus was not on par with vast cosmic proportions. However i do believe the OP's thread is of vast cosmic proportions

6. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

i believe there was a jesus and he was a great teacher. but religion was something made by man to control other men. if there were a god. this website wouldnt have any perpose

7. Aquarius123

MYTHS AND LEGENDS​

Throughout the history of your race, myths and legends have been My teaching aids. With the help of the legends about teachers and prophets who are said to have appeared in your world, such as the ones about Abraham, Moses, the Lord Buddha and the Master Jesus, to name but a few, every so often new stories were presented to you and your world from the Highest levels of life, to gradually reveal more and more of My truths that will bring you closer to Me. Examples of this can be found throughout ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’, in this part as much as in the others. I am the inspiration behind all Aquarius’ writings. Aquarius is but one of the many channels I have been using over the ages to help your race find a better comprehension of the esoteric meaning that lie behind all the allegories I have given to your world from time to time. It was always done in the hope that you, My beloved children of the Earth, would then go in search of your own deeper understanding of My wisdom and truth.

Each one of you, under My guidance and protection, has to do this for themselves and in truth all of you have always been and will continue to be in all Eternity transmitters and receiver stations for My thoughts and ideas. At least potentially every human soul on the Earth plane is a channel through whom I am constantly trying to feed increased amounts of wisdom to your world, naturally only as much as you can sensibly be expected to cope with at any given time. In due course, you will all become conduits for the light of My wisdom and truth onto the Earth plane. This will continue until every last shred of the darkness of ignorance has gone from you and your world.

The legends that surround your human heroes on that plane of life with time tend to take the stories that are told about them ever further away from that person’s true being and achievements. In contrast to that, the legends and myths inspired by Me can and indeed were always meant to lead your race to an increasing comprehension of My truths. Through reinterpreting the knowledge that had already accumulated and presenting it to you in from time to time a new form, in the end they are destined to guide you back into a full awareness of My truth. Your spiritual infancy and childhood necessitated the myths and legends I gave to you. Having outgrown this evolutionary stage and reaching spiritual adulthood, there is no need to hold any part of My wisdom back from you. Ever more of it shall be revealed to you, as we go along.

As the Master Jesus belongs to the realm of myths and legends, those who are hoping still that one fine day he will return to the Earth plane to save and redeem them, shall be waiting in vain, because the only who can do this is you yourselves. It is done by each one of you constantly endeavouring to improve your character and behaviour patterns on the Earth plane. You are all responsible towards Me for yourself and your world and the saving and redemption of you and your world is in everybody’s own hands. Your responsibilities begin with yourself and by this I mean that each has to sweep before their own doorstep and take good care to bring their inner house in order.

At the same time I expect that all human soul make every effort to transform their home patch into a kinder, more tolerant and loving environment for all lifeforms you come into contact with. This is how all together – with My help and that of the Angels – each shall bring their own small piece of Heaven down to the Earth. Because of this, your world will slowly but surely grows into a kinder and more peaceful one. As My children you are creative beings, who are capable of acting as My co-creators, each one of you is gifted in their own special and unique way. By applying all the talents I have so generously bestowed upon all of you to whatever task you may be presented with, every soul must do its share of saving and redeeming yourselves, each other and your whole world. There is no other way!

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

With love and light,
    Aquarius

8. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

and what race are you then?

9. Aquarius123

10. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Why i do believe we have found a rare breed of cabbage.

Aquarius123 please please please put a disclaimer on your posts, something along the lines of TL;DR or Reading this thread will cause severe aging

11. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Religion.

The need for people to join a club to feel safe.
    I watched my "parents" sin for six days a week, then ask for a bit of wine, a bit of plastic bread and a pat on the head.
    Oh, so thats alright then.. "We are forgiven now" Lets go and be nasty for another six days.

Religion has caused more heartache,death,torture,misery wars,greed and abuse than anything known to man.

What does Crucifixion mean to me?

It compounds my belief that it did not happen, when people die they die.
    There is no coming back.
    I still cant workout when he died again, or if he has, or if he is really just that bearded beggar outside my local tesco's.
    Because he sure looks like him.

12. Aquarius123

How right you are! A health warning wouldn’t come amiss.
    How about something like this?

Beware!
    If you read this, you may find a better understanding of the purpose and meaning of your own life and all life.
    And that could do away with the need for killing yourself.

With love – Aquarius

:smile:

13. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Where do you get off by insulting me? You don't know me, if you disagree with a question I have raised with the OP, that is your right, but there is no need to be a bully and slag me of.

14. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hello Crue-k
    I have just read your diary entry and this post too.
    I think that comment was not aimed at you my friend, if you read the OP's opening sentence in their second post, i think that was where angerfists comment was coming from.

Wayne, don't go getting those london knickers in a twist mate.

Peace to you both.

Damn, April showers....................

15. Mr. Goldstein

Mr. Goldstein Well-Known Member

But sometimes people need fairytales, for real life is often extremely cruel, and fairytales are the only thing that keeps many from blowing their brains out.

For me, Christianity is not the answer, but science fiction: I like to watch science fiction and delusionally believe that after I die, I will go to the science fiction worlds. This helps me reduce the severity of my depression and anxiety. For the last several years, I was really into the 2003 cartoon series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But now, I am really into Futurama and Star Trek: The Next Generation. I hope they make a brand new Star Trek series.

16. Mr. Goldstein

Mr. Goldstein Well-Known Member

If there was a God, he would have to be one sick psychopathic son-of-a-bitch of infinite proportions to allow all the severe human suffering that has been going on for thousands of years.

17. Aquarius123

Is there a God?

Naturally, I can merely speak for myself and I see the matter as follows: Yes, I do not only believe but know that there is a God – to be more precise – a Creator, because I intuitively feel and know that there is one. Yet, I wouldn’t dream of categorically stating that this is the case. To me, like all great ideas, it’s very simple really. How could there be a Creation without a Creator? It’s got to have been created by something or someone. In my view, the answers to all our questions of a spiritual nature depend on everyone’s own perception and level of awareness. This especially applies to how and what we imagine God to be. Is it a being or is it the all-pervading energy that manifests itself in humankind as that which is good and right and holy? Or could it be the love we feel and the kindness we give to each other, without expecting anything in return?

I believe the latter to be true, but because we all have a different perception of our world and only one window into it – our own –, we are the only ones who can and indeed have to decide what the Divine or anything else means to us. To my mind, different ways of looking at the same issues, with which humankind has been struggling since time immemorial, do not render one or the other wrong or in some way inferior to another, maybe even misguided and purposely misleading.

From ‘Is there a God?’

With love and light,
    Aquarius​

18. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Re: Is there a God?

*sigh* And yet there is another one preaching how good the world is, when all it is is a place where many of us long not to be.

There is no christ, there is no god. End of story. I am sick and tired of debating it over and over.

You can live in your little fantasy world, Aquarius. I'll permit you that. But don't come here and preach.

Oh wait, I forgot. It's your job to preach 'unto the ends of the earth'. I forgot.

Sacrament should be changed to chocolate, and whiskey. Mmmmmmm... chocolate.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
  19. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Re: Is there a God?

Goes for me as well. Can we add pizza to the list of sacraments?

20. ConfusedSilence

ConfusedSilence Well-Known Member

Being a Pastafarien, the crucifixtion really means nothing to me.

That's like me asking you "How would you define your cosmic relationship with pirates and ramen noodles, respectively of course."

And I think a chocolate cross would be a good idea. Along with a Chocolate Star of David on Hannukah. Chocolate FTW.