What does this dream mean.....?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kai Nashi, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

So today i had yet another dream relating to my ex... so what happened was she took me i think to this counsoling group thing going on at school (i dont even talk to her anymore) and we were all doing something like writing something on paper and in the back of my head the song vurerable frome secondhand something was in the back of my head (i was listening to music while sleeping that night so maybbe the song came on and collided with my dream but why that song out of all my non love like songs which is the vast majority...) now the last thing that REALLY god me and im confused and even depressed about is in the dream i was full on crying like hell..but i was crying blood.... i just dont understand, this has made me depressed all day for some reason.... someone please awnser if theyknow whats going on and why this dream happened.....

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Dreams happen because the subconscious is sorting things out. We tend to dream more when we are more stressed or our brains are 'busier' with background thoughts. I am sure that dreams sometimes reflect fragments of reality, in so far as that they are made up of our experiences, but I do not believe they mean anything.

I would say the dream happened because you are thinking about your ex a lot - but I wouldn't torment yourself by trying to figure out what it 'means' - the likelihood is that it doesn't mean anything at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.