What does your avatar name mean?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by pinkpetals33, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

I've been curious about some of the avatar/screen names here and rather than keep the insight to myself, perhaps we can all share what our avatar names means to us personally......

I'll start. Mine is Pinkpetals33 and I chose this to symbolize my delicate, fragile self. The color pink to illustrate the softness/sadness.
    33 was my age last year when I joined the forum.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

My name is the letters under the left hand on the Dvorak keyboard. Chosen for anonymity (not so worried about that anymore, I now believe that those who take issue with mental illness can go fuck themselves) while still being dorky.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

violet a flower my mother loved and as the avatar says words hurt forever they never go away
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Bambi is my real life nickname that I got because I am so gullible. I am far from innocent as life beat that out of me long ago but I am goofy as hell so Bambi fits still.
    The heart I use because this place has heart and is about caring..I like that is has different colors as it symbolizes for me multi-faceted nature of SF, life and myself.
  5. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Mystic doesn't mean anything. I used to play Myst Onlne MMO and when I joined SF, it was the first thing which popped into my head as I registered, being crap at making up avie names.

6. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I hate my username... I've been a member for one year now and I don't remember why I picked it... I would like to change :D
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Too bad Cyan didn't make enough money to continue the D'ni restoration project.
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Anyway.... mine to taken from a Mormon religious context.

And as you can see, I love chess.
  9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

cownes is an old nickname from a few years ago, should have been cowness but i miss spelt it, but ow well, my avatar is how i feel.
  10. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't really mean anything in particular. I just wanted a pretty sounding name. lol But I love gemstones so that does have something to do with it. :)
  11. pinkpetals33

wow, interesting to see where everyone is from too.....alot of people from Europe.

No screenname is boring...always interesting to hear the meaning. Everyone has a story to tell.....

Hope others will share too.
  12. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Not an Angel is a song by City Sleeps. I was listening to it when I signed up, and I thought it fitting for me.
  13. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

pls dont, i find it a pretty neat username for a girl. it sounds alot better then Huge_me :biggrin:

about my username...
    hmm let me see

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You're way shallow dude... :lol!:
  15. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Dude, what happend to our agreement that you werent surposed to reply to my postings for at least 6 months after you lost that hotdog contest from me huh :unsure:

Boo is bad loser :mad:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  16. pinkpetals33

you guys are funny
  17. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I love Myst! Riven was fantastic, as well. You guys have good taste in games. :)
  18. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I used to play rugby in highschool. rfc = rugby-football club. MVP because I was MVP three out of four years. Those use to be the days....
  19. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Well it is 'cuz I am a true gear head, my car is a Subaru WRX. I had thought of a personalized plate for it Rx = prescription, 4 = obviously for, and brdm = boredom.

At almost all times, 'cept when I was really down, my car is my escape. If I get in and drive, it takes my mind off almost everything.

Oh yeah and my avatar is a picture of the EJ25, the engine in my car.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  20. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Kankuro...Its my favorite character from one of my favorite animes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.