What does your avatar name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpetals33

I've been curious about some of the avatar/screen names here and rather than keep the insight to myself, perhaps we can all share what our avatar names means to us personally......

I'll start. Mine is Pinkpetals33 and I chose this to symbolize my delicate, fragile self. The color pink to illustrate the softness/sadness.
33 was my age last year when I joined the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

aoeu

My name is the letters under the left hand on the Dvorak keyboard. Chosen for anonymity (not so worried about that anymore, I now believe that those who take issue with mental illness can go fuck themselves) while still being dorky.

Bambi

Bambi is my real life nickname that I got because I am so gullible. I am far from innocent as life beat that out of me long ago but I am goofy as hell so Bambi fits still.
The heart I use because this place has heart and is about caring..I like that is has different colors as it symbolizes for me multi-faceted nature of SF, life and myself.

Mystic

Mystic doesn't mean anything. I used to play Myst Onlne MMO and when I joined SF, it was the first thing which popped into my head as I registered, being crap at making up avie names.

:sad:

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Mystic doesn't mean anything. I used to play Myst Onlne MMO and when I joined SF, it was the first thing which popped into my head as I registered, being crap at making up avie names.

:sad:
Too bad Cyan didn't make enough money to continue the D'ni restoration project.

cownes

cownes is an old nickname from a few years ago, should have been cowness but i miss spelt it, but ow well, my avatar is how i feel.

Sapphire

Mine doesn't really mean anything in particular. I just wanted a pretty sounding name. lol But I love gemstones so that does have something to do with it. :)

pinkpetals33

wow, interesting to see where everyone is from too.....alot of people from Europe.

No screenname is boring...always interesting to hear the meaning. Everyone has a story to tell.....

Hope others will share too.

cloud9

I used to play rugby in highschool. rfc = rugby-football club. MVP because I was MVP three out of four years. Those use to be the days....

rx4brdm

Well it is 'cuz I am a true gear head, my car is a Subaru WRX. I had thought of a personalized plate for it Rx = prescription, 4 = obviously for, and brdm = boredom.

At almost all times, 'cept when I was really down, my car is my escape. If I get in and drive, it takes my mind off almost everything.

Oh yeah and my avatar is a picture of the EJ25, the engine in my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00