1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your avatar name mean?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by pinkpetals33, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

I've been curious about some of the avatar/screen names here and rather than keep the insight to myself, perhaps we can all share what our avatar names means to us personally......

I'll start. Mine is Pinkpetals33 and I chose this to symbolize my delicate, fragile self. The color pink to illustrate the softness/sadness.
    33 was my age last year when I joined the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

My name is the letters under the left hand on the Dvorak keyboard. Chosen for anonymity (not so worried about that anymore, I now believe that those who take issue with mental illness can go fuck themselves) while still being dorky.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

violet a flower my mother loved and as the avatar says words hurt forever they never go away

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Bambi is my real life nickname that I got because I am so gullible. I am far from innocent as life beat that out of me long ago but I am goofy as hell so Bambi fits still.
    The heart I use because this place has heart and is about caring..I like that is has different colors as it symbolizes for me multi-faceted nature of SF, life and myself.

5. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Mystic doesn't mean anything. I used to play Myst Onlne MMO and when I joined SF, it was the first thing which popped into my head as I registered, being crap at making up avie names.

:sad:

6. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I hate my username... I've been a member for one year now and I don't remember why I picked it... I would like to change :D

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Too bad Cyan didn't make enough money to continue the D'ni restoration project.

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Anyway.... mine to taken from a Mormon religious context.

And as you can see, I love chess.

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

cownes is an old nickname from a few years ago, should have been cowness but i miss spelt it, but ow well, my avatar is how i feel.

10. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't really mean anything in particular. I just wanted a pretty sounding name. lol But I love gemstones so that does have something to do with it. :)

11. pinkpetals33

wow, interesting to see where everyone is from too.....alot of people from Europe.

No screenname is boring...always interesting to hear the meaning. Everyone has a story to tell.....

Hope others will share too.

12. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Not an Angel is a song by City Sleeps. I was listening to it when I signed up, and I thought it fitting for me.

13. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

pls dont, i find it a pretty neat username for a girl. it sounds alot better then Huge_me :biggrin:

about my username...
    hmm let me see

:dunno:

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You're way shallow dude... :lol!:

15. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Dude, what happend to our agreement that you werent surposed to reply to my postings for at least 6 months after you lost that hotdog contest from me huh :unsure:

Boo is bad loser :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  16. pinkpetals33

you guys are funny

17. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I love Myst! Riven was fantastic, as well. You guys have good taste in games. :)

18. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I used to play rugby in highschool. rfc = rugby-football club. MVP because I was MVP three out of four years. Those use to be the days....

19. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Well it is 'cuz I am a true gear head, my car is a Subaru WRX. I had thought of a personalized plate for it Rx = prescription, 4 = obviously for, and brdm = boredom.

At almost all times, 'cept when I was really down, my car is my escape. If I get in and drive, it takes my mind off almost everything.

Oh yeah and my avatar is a picture of the EJ25, the engine in my car.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  20. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Kankuro...Its my favorite character from one of my favorite animes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.