What does your perfect world look like?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by fromthatshow, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

(This doesn't have to be realistic)
    In mine there is no work. We only do anything because we want to do it. There is no need to eat but we can if we want. People give and expect nothing in return. It is anarchy, but there is no violence.
    I have two parents that love me for me no matter what I choose to be. I've found my other half, and she never leaves my side.
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Discount hardware stores. Everywhere.
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I could face any world if only I had someone who would face it all with me...someone who cares and loves me for who I am and will accept me, and I can in return love them and make them happy...
  4. fromthatshow

5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

There is no bigotry, couples voluntarily have no more than two children and concurrently most diseases of aging have been reversed. As many people ride bicycles as drive cars and all tobacco plants are infected with a blight that wipes them off the planet.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

freedom from hatred, freedom from violence, freedom from popularity contests. Just generalized freedom from all the negatives in this world. If we were more positive and had less negative influences we'd be a better place.
  7. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

8. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

my perfect world looks like what it is now.

[i think] to me it's perfect...
    even though many things are so messed up.
  9. fromthatshow

that's good to hear :biggrin:
  10. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

My perfect world is a world with no buildings and no technology. There is also no natural disasters. We all live forever and no one can have kids...we're just there coexisiting with the earth and the animals. We live in the trees and we just live like the Inidans did...that would be my beautiful and perfect world.
  11. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

my world is complete darkness except for a campfire infront of me, cold, and alone
  12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

No RePugNantKins :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.